There are many apps and plugins available for macOS that can help you display the CPU and Memory usage details on the Apple Menu Bar, one of them is iGlance: https://github.com/iglance/iGlance
iGlance is a system monitor that displays current stats about your Mac on the menu bar. This tool is very customizable and you can enable or disable what you want to see on the menu bar based on your needs.
Features as listed on their Github page:
- Display CPU utilization as a graph - Read CPU temperature - Monitor memory usage - Monitor network usage - Monitor fan speed - Low and/or high battery notification at custom thresholds - App adjusts to light & dark mode
How to install iGlance
iGlance can be easily installed using brew package installer.
brew install --cask iglance
Note - The CPU temperature seems to be not supported on M1 Macs yet. I see it displayed as -1 degree
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Clear Screen shortcut macOS Terminal
- What is macOS Ventura?
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- How to Find Where Mac Terminal App is Located?
- AutoSave button not working on Office on Mac (Word, Excel or Powerpoint)
- macOS say command text to speech using various voices and languages
- How to change Ping TTL value on macOS
- Open .bash_profile File in TextEdit using Terminal
- How to know the Safari Version on Mac
- How to Copy full Absolute Path of a File on Mac
- 13.0 MacOS Ventura release date
- Enable spell check in Sublime Text (macOS)
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- How to turn off Location Services macOS Ventura 13
- How to Open VS Code on Mac
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- How to Fix cd: too many arguments Error in Terminal: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to install wget on macOS
- Select Line Number TextEdit on Mac
- Strikethrough Text in Excel for Mac
- How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode on macOS Ventura 13
- How to hide or display Wifi icon in macOS Bug Sur Menu Bar
- How to install Yarn on Mac (macOS)
- How to fix command not found brew (bash, zsh) on macOS Terminal
- How to Schedule Mails in macOS Ventura
- Failed to sync Gradle project Error:failed to find target android-23 - Android
- Calculate Area of Trapezoid - C-Program
- How to reset Mac Password using Terminal - MacOS
- Create a large dummy file using Mac OS X terminal command - Mac-OS-X
- How to Install glib on Mac - MacOS
- Change CKEditor Table Properties default width - CKEditor
- Step-by-Step: How to delete a git branch from local as well as remote origin - Git