Sonoma 14 is the latest edition to macOS family that fuels the Apple Mac devices.
If you got a new Mac/MacBook and looking for steps to install Microsoft OneDrive, then follow the below very easy steps to get it installed.
- Step 1:
One Safari or any other web browser that you use on the Mac.
- Step 2:
- Step 3:
Click on the Download button.
- Step 4:
You will see a alert "Do you want to allow downloads on “oneclient.sfx.ms”?" click allow
- Step 5:
This will download OneDrive.pkg file in your Downloads folder.
- Step 6:
Double click on the OneDrive.pkg file to open the installer.
- Step 7:
Follow the installer by clicking Continue.
- Step 8:
Once the installation is complete you should see a screen "The installation was successful.". Click close and move the installer to Trash when asked..
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Clear Screen shortcut macOS Terminal
- What is macOS Ventura?
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- How to Find Where Mac Terminal App is Located?
- AutoSave button not working on Office on Mac (Word, Excel or Powerpoint)
- macOS say command text to speech using various voices and languages
- How to change Ping TTL value on macOS
- Open .bash_profile File in TextEdit using Terminal
- How to know the Safari Version on Mac
- How to Copy full Absolute Path of a File on Mac
- 13.0 MacOS Ventura release date
- Enable spell check in Sublime Text (macOS)
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- How to turn off Location Services macOS Ventura 13
- How to Open VS Code on Mac
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- How to Fix cd: too many arguments Error in Terminal: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to install wget on macOS
- Select Line Number TextEdit on Mac
- Strikethrough Text in Excel for Mac
- How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode on macOS Ventura 13
- How to hide or display Wifi icon in macOS Bug Sur Menu Bar
- How to install Yarn on Mac (macOS)
- How to fix command not found brew (bash, zsh) on macOS Terminal
- How to Schedule Mails in macOS Ventura
- How to Sync Microsoft Teams Calendar with Mac Calendar - Microsoft
- Android Emulator] ##KBD: Full queue, lose event Error Logs - Android
- How to Screenshot on Mac Ventura 13 - Step by Step Guide - MacOS
- How to use HashTags # correctly on Social Media Facebook Twitter - HowTos
- How to add duration to Android Toast makeText method - Android
- How to Stop Screen Recording on Mac - MacOS
- Android Studio : Connection Error : Failed to download patch file - Android-Studio
- How to copy file name and path to clipboard in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus