If you have updated your Macbook to the latest macOS - Big Sur and are using AirPods you must have noticed that whenever you move around and come close to your computer you see a Notification "myAirPods Nearby now".
This happens every time when I move around and come back to my desk! This seems to be getting really frustrating as at times when I have to stay focused with work it's distracting, so I tried to see how can I turn off this specific notification, I saw in the Notification Centre in the System Preferences, to see how to turn it off but could not find it.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- How to reset an Apple Watch without an iPhone
- How to hide or disable iOS 14 App Library on iPhone?
- iOS Fix: This app is no longer shared with you. To use it, you must buy it from the App Store.
- iOS 14 Volume Turned Down: Based on your headphone usage over the last seven days
- iPhone Message: A new iOS update is now available. Please update from the iOS 14 beta.
- List of all iPads till year 2020
- Be right back We’re making updates to the Apple Store. Check back soon.
- [Solved] Mic not working on iPhone 7 after iOS 14 upgrade
- How to Download Apple Vision Pro visionOS Simulator on Xcode 15
- iOS 14 Airpods Connected message everytime when the iPhone is unlocked
- Todays Apple Spring Loaded Event Live Updates
- How to Share your Wifi Password iPhone/iPad/Mac
- Its almost time - Apple Event September 10 10 am PDT ⚡️
- How to Request a Refund for Apple Apps and Games
- How to turn off AirPods Nearyby notifications on macOS Big Sur?
- Fix SharePoint Error - The Managed Metadata Service or Connection is currently not available. The Application Pool or Managed Metadata Web Service may not have been started - SharePoint
- Outlook and Hotmail not working - email issue, message not delivered, send receive problem - Microsoft
- Set width and height for the label in tkinter - Python
- How to install zsh shell on Ubuntu - Ubuntu
- AlertDialog with image using ImageView Example - Android
- Bash - How to check if a Command Failed? - Bash
- Android Studio: Cannot perform refactoring operation - Android-Studio
- MainActivity error: cannot find symbol FloatingActionButton - Android