If you have updated your Macbook to the latest macOS - Big Sur and are using AirPods you must have noticed that whenever you move around and come close to your computer you see a Notification "myAirPods Nearby now".
This happens every time when I move around and come back to my desk! This seems to be getting really frustrating as at times when I have to stay focused with work it's distracting, so I tried to see how can I turn off this specific notification, I saw in the Notification Centre in the System Preferences, to see how to turn it off but could not find it.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Be right back We’re making updates to the Apple Store. Check back soon.
- iOS Fix: This app is no longer shared with you. To use it, you must buy it from the App Store.
- How to hide or disable iOS 14 App Library on iPhone?
- List of all iPads till year 2020
- iPhone Message: A new iOS update is now available. Please update from the iOS 14 beta.
- iOS 14 Airpods Connected message everytime when the iPhone is unlocked
- [Solved] Mic not working on iPhone 7 after iOS 14 upgrade
- iOS 14 Volume Turned Down: Based on your headphone usage over the last seven days
- Its almost time - Apple Event September 10 10 am PDT ⚡️
- How to turn off AirPods Nearyby notifications on macOS Big Sur?
- Your JBoss Application Server 7 is running However you have not yet added any users to be able to access the admin console - Java
- Android : Connection with adb was interrupted 0 attempts have been made to reconnect - Android
- Java XML-RPC java.net.BindException: Address already in use - Java
- New-SPLogFile PowerShell - create new SharePoint log file - SharePoint
- Error : Facebook SDK AndroidRuntime?FATAL EXCEPTION: main - Android