If you have updated your Macbook to the latest macOS - Big Sur and are using AirPods you must have noticed that whenever you move around and come close to your computer you see a Notification "myAirPods Nearby now".
This happens every time when I move around and come back to my desk! This seems to be getting really frustrating as at times when I have to stay focused with work it's distracting, so I tried to see how can I turn off this specific notification, I saw in the Notification Centre in the System Preferences, to see how to turn it off but could not find it.
- Looking for the same mate! Have not found it yet!
guest113 18 Nov 2020 18:19:04 GMT
- Further comments disabled!
Have Questions? Post them here!
More Posts related to Apple,
- Be right back We’re making updates to the Apple Store. Check back soon.
- iOS Fix: This app is no longer shared with you. To use it, you must buy it from the App Store.
- How to hide or disable iOS 14 App Library on iPhone?
- List of all iPads till year 2020
- iPhone Message: A new iOS update is now available. Please update from the iOS 14 beta.
- iOS 14 Airpods Connected message everytime when the iPhone is unlocked
- [Solved] Mic not working on iPhone 7 after iOS 14 upgrade
- iOS 14 Volume Turned Down: Based on your headphone usage over the last seven days
- Its almost time - Apple Event September 10 10 am PDT ⚡️
- How to turn off AirPods Nearyby notifications on macOS Big Sur?
- Bash For Loop Example - Bash
- How to calculate SUM in Excel on Mac with Examples - Microsoft
- How to disable SharePoint subsite creation option for owners - SharePoint
- Android App Showing Two Toolbars Issue fix - Android
- bash: command not found error [macOS Terminal Linux, Unix or Windows] - MacOS
- Display (Show) bookmarks bar Safari - HowTos
- [Android] RuntimeException: Unable to start activity Need BLUETOOTH permission - Android
- How to change the tab color on Microsoft Excel on Mac - MacOS