If you are on macOS Ventura 13.x or Sonoma 14.x and want to increase the speed at which the mouse pointer/cursor moves on your Macbook, then you can follow the below steps.
- Click on the Apple Logo on the Macbook Menu bar.
- Now select "System Settings..."
- Scroll down and select "Trackpad" from the sidebar.
- Now change the "Tracking speed" towards Fast to increase the cursor speed.
- Verify my using your trackpad if that's a comfortable speed.
- Close the Trackpad window.
This is not an AI-generated article but is demonstrated by a human on an M1 Mac running macOS Sonoma 14.0.
Please support independent contributors like Code2care by donating a coffee.
Buy me a coffee!
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Clear Screen shortcut macOS Terminal
- What is macOS Ventura?
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- How to Find Where Mac Terminal App is Located?
- AutoSave button not working on Office on Mac (Word, Excel or Powerpoint)
- macOS say command text to speech using various voices and languages
- How to change Ping TTL value on macOS
- Open .bash_profile File in TextEdit using Terminal
- How to know the Safari Version on Mac
- How to Copy full Absolute Path of a File on Mac
- 13.0 MacOS Ventura release date
- Enable spell check in Sublime Text (macOS)
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- How to turn off Location Services macOS Ventura 13
- How to Open VS Code on Mac
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- How to Fix cd: too many arguments Error in Terminal: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to install wget on macOS
- Select Line Number TextEdit on Mac
- Strikethrough Text in Excel for Mac
- How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode on macOS Ventura 13
- How to hide or display Wifi icon in macOS Bug Sur Menu Bar
- How to install Yarn on Mac (macOS)
- How to fix command not found brew (bash, zsh) on macOS Terminal
- How to Schedule Mails in macOS Ventura
- How to list all files and folders in a folder using Python - Python
- PowerShell git: The term git is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet - Microsoft
- How to close tabs on Notepad++ on Click? - NotepadPlusPlus
- PowerShell: How to Get Folder Size - Powershell
- Teams - You're offline. Messages you send while offline will be sent when you're back online - Teams
- Python: Determine Variable Type Example - Python
- Remove mailto link from Microsoft 365 Word Document Email Text - Microsoft
- Move from Zsh to Bash shell macOS - MacOS