If you have been using the Eclipse IDE for Java Programming and now started using IDEA IntelliJ, you surely would be wondering what is the shortcut for System.out.printlln() function here!
There is no doubt System.out.println function is the most used one (at least while writing draft code or students learning the language)Solution:
You have to use sout instead of systout as compared to Eclipse in IntelliJ.
You can also try shortcuts for other System.out methods from below list:
- sout: Prints a string to System.out - souf: Prints a formatted string to System.out - soutm: Prints current class and method names to System.out - soutp: Prints method parameter names and values to System.out - soutv: Prints a value to System.out
✏️ You can also make use of the tab key after typing sout to replace it with System.out.println
- How to replace with space
- Create Duplicate Line Visual Studio Code (above or below) Example
- Health Status Page for OpenAI ChatGPT or GPT 4
- How to add password to pdf file for opening, editing, printing, copying
- Turn off Focus Mode on Mac
- How to enter Rockstar Activation Code?
- How to Whitelist IP Address on GoDaddy Hosting?
- [Error] zsh: command not found: mvn
- Accept Only 0-9 Numbers RegEx Example
- Add X days from today in Command Line
- Installing Visual Studio Code on Raspberry Pi
- How to get an embed code from Vimeo?
- [fix] Editor could not be opened unexpected error: File is a directory (VS Code)
- How to remove JetBrains Toolbox from Mac Startup
- Setting up RSS feeds notifications within Outlook
- Understanding grep command and its usage [Unix/Linux/macOS/Windows-Bash]
- SQL: Check if table exists
- How to Search Maven Central Repository
- The default username and password for RabbitMQ
- How to install Postman natively on a Mac
- How to remove password from pdf file
- Fix NVIDIA GeForce Experience ERROR CODE 0x0003
- [Fix] Steam Friends Network Unreachable Error
- How to install node on macOS Ventura/Sonoma
- CentOS Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo base7x86_64 yum
- Java + Spring JDBC Template + Gradle Example - Java
- How to share SharePoint site or document with all users in organization - SharePoint
- osascript wants to make changes while Android Studio Installation on Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- [fix] AWS S3 make_bucket failed: An error occurred (InvalidBucketName) when calling the CreateBucket operation. - S3
- How to remove JetBrains Toolbox from Mac Startup - HowTos
- How to install brew on macOS Ventura - MacOS
- ERROR x86 emulation currently requires hardware acceleration. Intel HAXM is not installed on this machine - Android
- Create an AWS User using CLI2 Command at a specific Path - AWS