If you get mvn command not found when you run a maven command on macOS or any bash terminal then you have not set the PATH for maven home.
You need to locate where Apache Maven got installed on your device, on my macOS Big Sur it got installed under /opt/homebrew/Cellar/maven/3.6.3_1, as it is installed via homebrew all I need to do is add path of homebrew bin to PATH,
Note that it is better to set the path details in the ~/.zshrc file to make it permanent.
More Posts related to HowTos,
- Brew Error - This command updates brew itself and does not take formula names
- How to get more information about npm using brew command
- How to find the path of formula Installation by Brew
- MongoDB: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1:27017 reason: Connection refused
- Clearing the Cache in Firefox Web Browser
- How to enter Rockstar Activation Code?
- How to display line numbers in Terminal while displaying content of a file
- How to install Postman natively on a Mac
- ChatGPT Outage: Hmm...something seems to have gone wrong. Maybe try me again in a little bit.
- Copy all .vcf Mobile Contacts files into one .vcf
- How to Whitelist IP Address on GoDaddy Hosting?
- How to check the version of NodeJS installed
- How to remove password from pdf file
- Top 10 emerging breakthrough trending technologies
- How to press shortcut CTRL + ALT + DEL on Windows Remote Desktop
- Gmail Unable to upload because it is a folder or a package (like an application bundle or RTFD document)
- How to write hello world different languages syntax
- [fix] Editor could not be opened unexpected error: File is a directory (VS Code)
- How to generate ssh key?
- How to Change or Set a new Password for your Wi-Fi Router
- [Error] zsh: command not found: mvn
- What is an Authorization Code Grant? OAuth 2.0
- Install SonarLint on Visual Studio Code
- Unzip a Zip file from Terminal Command
- Format Code in Visual Studio - VS Code [Mac/Windows/Linux]
- Git Rename master branch make to main using Command - Git
- Hide Navigation Bar from Android Screen Activity - Android
- say command macOS terminal examples - MacOS
- 10 FTP SFTP Clients and Alternatives - FTP
- SharePoint PowerShell PnP - How to get list item by Item ID using GetItemById, Get-PnPListItem - SharePoint
- Search text in Eclipse Console logs - Eclipse
- list of jars required for hibernate 4.x.x - Java
- How to upgrade PowerShell on Mac - Powershell