If you have been using the Eclipse IDE for Java Programming and now started using IDEA IntelliJ, you surely would be wondering what is the shortcut for System.out.printlln() function here!
There is no doubt System.out.println function is the most used one (at least while writing draft code or students learning the language)Solution:
You have to use sout instead of systout as compared to Eclipse in IntelliJ.
You can also try shortcuts for other System.out methods from below list:
- sout: Prints a string to System.out - souf: Prints a formatted string to System.out - soutm: Prints current class and method names to System.out - soutp: Prints method parameter names and values to System.out - soutv: Prints a value to System.out
✏️ You can also make use of the tab key after typing sout to replace it with System.out.println
- Brew Error - This command updates brew itself and does not take formula names
- Add X days from today in Command Line
- How to find someone on Instagram
- cURL HTTP GET request command examples
- Free Unlimited Calls from MTNL & BSNL Landlines from 1st May 2015
- Why I see Download pre-built shared indexes in IntelliJ
- How to display line numbers in Terminal while displaying content of a file
- How to install Postman natively on a Mac
- Display bookmarks bar Safari
- [Error] zsh: command not found: mvn
- How to rerun last command in Zsh shell
- How to identify the version of IntelliJ
- How to convert byte array to String [Kotlin]
- How to install Zsh shell
- How to stop or quit cat command?
- [Fix] Steam: Friends Network Unreachable Error
- How to Kill service running on port using terminal command
- How to Generate Self-Signed OpenSSL certificate in three easy steps
- How to enable line numbers in IntelliJ
- Copy all .vcf Mobile Contacts files into one .vcf
- How to write hello world different languages syntax
- What is HTTP 500 Internal Server Error Code on web browsers
- How to get an embed code from Vimeo?
- [Error] There was an error connecting to the apple id server
- Unzip a Zip file from Terminal Command