You're offline. Messages you send while offline will be sent when you're back online.
If you are using Microsoft Teams application your Desktop/Laptop and you see this message, then the high possibility is that internet connection went down,
- Check your Wifi Connection, try if you are able to use other apps or websites.
- Try switching to another network to see if it fixes the issue.
✌️ At times after your internet is back, you may see the same message - in such a case restart teams application. You may also see messages like - "We ran into a problem. Reconnecting…" that is stuck.Another Message you might see:
It looks like you're not connected to the internet. Or you're just temporarily disconnected. Refresh Now
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Microsoft Teams: Sign-in is blocked error
- Users experience call quality issue, voice distortion, disconnection with Microsoft Teams call and meeting
- Enable and reduce background noise in Microsoft Teams with AI-based noise suppression
- Error code - 7: There's a more permanent way to sign in to Microsoft Teams
- Fix Microsoft Teams error We're sorry—we have run into an issue Try again
- How to enable, create and use Virtual Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- Cannot open or preview pdf with view only and restricted download access in Microsoft Teams
- [Fix] Modern authentication failed here, but youll still be able to sign in. Your status code is 4c7 - Microsoft Teams
- How to uninstall/remove or disable Microsoft Teams
- How to enable Do Not Disturb (DND) mode in Microsoft Teams
- Common Microsoft Teams sign in errors and how to fix
- How to Install Microsoft Teams App on M1/M2 Mac
- Teams - You're offline. Messages you send while offline will be sent when you're back online
- How to Enable Dark Mode Theme in Microsoft Teams
- Cannot create new Microsoft Team using PowerShell, even as Admin
- [Microsoft Teams] You're not on Teams yet, but you can set it up for your organization.
- How to integrate Salesforce CRM Sales and Service with Microsoft Teams
- Fix Microsoft Teams Admin Center error - The Security zone setting isn't configured correctly
- How to track and download Microsoft Teams meeting attendance report of participants/students
- Microsoft Teams adds New Conversation Button
- Microsoft Teams - Where would you like to start - Business or Personal
- How to start Microsoft Teams on Mac Startup
- [Fix] Microsoft Teams No Network Connection Please check your network settings and try again. 
- How to turn on channel notifications for Microsoft Teams
- SharePoint Server 2016 error Microsoft Office Online Server 2016 cant be installed on the same machine as a Microsoft SharePoint Server product - SharePoint
- How to access SharePoint Online data using Postman - REST API and Bearer token - SharePoint
- Struts2 : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.commons.fileupload.RequestContext - Java
- How to uninstall Microsoft Outlook on Mac - MacOS
- Android : IOException: Unable to open sync connection! - Android
- Unsupported major.minor version 52.0 in java - Java
- Free and easy audio video screen recording using Microsoft PowerPoint - Microsoft
- How to exit from nano command - Linux