You're offline. Messages you send while offline will be sent when you're back online.
If you are using Microsoft Teams application your Desktop/Laptop and you see this message, then the high possibility is that internet connection went down,
- Check your Wifi Connection, try if you are able to use other apps or websites.
- Try switching to another network to see if it fixes the issue.
✌️ At times after your internet is back, you may see the same message - in such a case restart teams application. You may also see messages like - "We ran into a problem. Reconnecting…" that is stuck.Another Message you might see:
It looks like you're not connected to the internet. Or you're just temporarily disconnected. Refresh Now
Have Questions? Post them here!
- [Fix] Microsoft teams error code 503 - Failed to reach https
- Enable and reduce background noise in Microsoft Teams with AI-based noise suppression
- Cannot access files within Microsoft Teams - We are setting up your file directory
- Cannot create new Microsoft Team using PowerShell, even as Admin
- Microsoft Teams enable or disable Spell check
- Teams - You're offline. Messages you send while offline will be sent when you're back online
- Microsoft Teams Zoom In and Zoom Out Keyboard Shortcut
- Microsoft Teams meeting Full Screen mode option missing - bring it back
- Fix Microsoft Teams error We're sorry—we've run into an issue Try again
- How to enable, create and use Virtual Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- [Fix] Modern authentication failed here, but youll still be able to sign in. Your status code is 4c7 - Microsoft Teams
- How to Enable Dark Mode Theme in Microsoft Teams
- [Microsoft Teams] You're not on Teams yet, but you can set it up for your organization.
- Common Microsoft Teams sign in errors and how to fix
- Users experience call quality issue, voice distortion, disconnection with Microsoft Teams call and meeting
- How to use Spotlight feature in Teams meeting to pin and highlight participant and content
- How to Join Microsoft Teams Meeting Without an Account
- How to track and download Microsoft Teams meeting attendance report of participants/students
- Microsoft Teams adds New Conversation Button
- Cannot open or preview pdf with view only and restricted download access in Microsoft Teams
- How to enable Do Not Disturb (DND) mode in Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams: Sign-in is blocked error
- How to turn on channel notifications for Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams change default language