I recently ran into the below error in Xcode 13 when I changed the iOS Deployment Target from 15.2 to 15.0 and tried to do a build.
<unknown>:0: error: compiling for iOS 15.0, but module 'TARS' has a minimum deployment target of iOS 15.2: /Users/user/Library/ Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/TARS-chjqqkjsdfsfmxybsuyfeztt/ Build/Intermediates.noindex/
Was able to fix this issue by going to Xcode Menu: Product > Clean Build Folder and doing the build again. You can also use Keybaord shortcuts: Shift + Command + K
- Parsing Data for android-21 failed unsupported major.minor version 51.0 - Android
- How to start or open a new bourne-again shell (bash) session on Windows using Command Line CMD - Bash
- W3 HTML validator warning Unable to Determine Parse Mode - Html
- [Solved] Error launching studio - Android-Studio
- How to Get or Set SharePoint Document ID _dlc_DocId using PowerShell - SharePoint