I recently ran into the below error in Xcode 13 when I changed the iOS Deployment Target from 15.2 to 15.0 and tried to do a build.
<unknown>:0: error: compiling for iOS 15.0, but module 'TARS' has a minimum deployment target of iOS 15.2: /Users/user/Library/ Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/TARS-chjqqkjsdfsfmxybsuyfeztt/ Build/Intermediates.noindex/
Was able to fix this issue by going to Xcode Menu: Product > Clean Build Folder and doing the build again. You can also use Keybaord shortcuts: Shift + Command + K
- Microsoft Edge browser error on MAC - This page is having a problem Try coming back to it later - Microsoft
- Java location in Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- How to record PowerPoint slide show presentation on Mac - narration, slide timings, ink gestures - Microsoft
- Android : Execute some code after back button is pressed - Android
- How to Update Chrome Browser on Mac? - Chrome