If you have made use of Rulers in Sublime Text Editor, you must have seen that as you set the Ruler in one of the files or tab it is not activated for all tabs/files.
If you are an advanced user and want to have a ruler visible in each of your new tabs or files, then you can add the user settings.
- Open Sublime Text Editor,
- Go to Sublime Text -> Preferences -> Settings (on macOS, may vary for Windows users)
- Now in Preferences.sublime-settings file add the below with in braces: "rulers": 
- Close the tabs and you should see now each files and tabs have rulers enabled.
⛏️ If you do not want to have the ruler or want to change its size, follow the same steps to open Preferences.sublime-setting file and edit or remove the rulers parameter.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Steps to Compare Two files in Sublime Text Side-by-Side
- How to Set Permanent ruler in Sublime Text
- How to add Multiple Rulers in Sublime Text
- Sublime Text 3 Convert Case to Upper, Lower, Title or Swap
- How to display File CR LF Newline Characters in Sublime Text
- Word count in Sublime Text Editor
- How to add ruler in Sublime Text tab window
- Replace new line with comma in Sublime Text Editor
- Change Sublime Text 3 white background color theme
- How to install Packages in Sublime Text Editor
- How to shuffle lines randomly in Sublime Text
- How to change default macOS Terminal Window size - MacOS
- What is FCM Messages Test Notification! [Microsoft Teams] [Google Hangouts] - Microsoft
- Android : No Launcher activity found! Error - Android
- reCaptcha Verification expired. Check the checkbox again - Html
- How to add border to Android Button - Android