By Default Sublime Text 3 Editor has a gray or dark-colored theme to it. If you wish to change the theme to a white the background and black text theme then you can try the below options,
- Goto Menu Option: Preferences (you can use keyboard shortcut Alt + N on Windows OS)
- Now select: Color Scheme...
- You would see a drop-down option, select Breakers, Sixteen or Celeste.
- Now you background should be while and foreground text will be in black color.
✌️ Monokia is the default color scheme for Sublime Text 3
⚡️ You should also they some other Color Schemes that are available such as: Marina
- Generate Facebook android SDK keyhash using java code - Android
- Top 10 emerging breakthrough trending technologies - HowTos
- The Android Virtual Device myEmulator is currently running an emulator and cannot be deleted. - Android
- Sharing Multiple Images to Twitter App from your App - Twitter
- Remove Html head and body tags from ckeditor source - Html
- How to remove Floating Action Button Android Studio Blank Activity Template - Android-Studio
- hibernate.cfg.xml Configuration and Mapping xml Example - Java
- [Android Studio] failed to find Build Tools revision 23.0.0 rc1 - Android-Studio
- Android : IOException: Unable to open sync connection! - Android
- How to take a screenshot of android emulator (AVD) screen - Android
- Setup synonyms or alias or thesaurus in SharePoint - SharePoint
- Cannot start Android Studio. No JDK found - Android-Studio
- Android Studio Error: Default Activity not found - Android-Studio
- Change Android Toast Position - Android
- Running Android Lint has encountered a problem NullPointerException Error - Android