By Default Sublime Text 3 Editor has a gray or dark-colored theme to it. If you wish to change the theme to a white the background and black text theme then you can try the below options,
- Goto Menu Option: Preferences (you can use keyboard shortcut Alt + N on Windows OS)
- Now select: Color Scheme...
- You would see a drop-down option, select Breakers, Sixteen or Celeste.
- Now you background should be while and foreground text will be in black color.
✌️ Monokia is the default color scheme for Sublime Text 3
⚡️ You should also they some other Color Schemes that are available such as: Marina
- Steps to Compare Two files in Sublime Text Side-by-Side
- How to Set Permanent ruler in Sublime Text
- How to add Multiple Rulers in Sublime Text
- Sublime Text 3 Convert Case to Upper, Lower, Title or Swap
- How to display File CR LF Newline Characters in Sublime Text
- Word count in Sublime Text Editor
- How to add ruler in Sublime Text tab window
- Replace new line with comma in Sublime Text Editor
- Change Sublime Text 3 white background color theme
- How to install Packages in Sublime Text Editor
- How to shuffle lines randomly in Sublime Text
- How to display date and time in GMT Timezone in Java - Java
- Java: Check Internet connection on Android Device (Wifi or Mobile) - Android
- [macOS] NetBeans IDE cannot be installed. Java (JRE) found on your computer but JDK XX or newer is required. - MacOS
- Parsing CSV file using Java code example (Comma Separated File) - Java
- Notepad++ Convert text from lower to upper case - NotepadPlusPlus