If you are a developer and you like to make use of vertical rulers to make sure your code is readable - you can make use of the Sublime Text ruler option.
Enabling Ruler in a tab is pretty easy - just go to View -> Ruler and select among the options - 70, 72, 78, 80, 100, 120. Once you select from any of the available options, you would see a horizontal line on the right side of the window - the distance will vary based on what size you select from range 70-120.
You can disable the ruler by selecting None by going to View -> Ruler.
How to enable ruler in Sublime Text Editor?
- Go to Menu option View,
- Go to Ruler,
- Select the ruler option from 70-120.
- Ruler should be visible.
✌️If you are an advanced user and want to permanently add a ruler to each tab you open - you can follow this tutorial.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Steps to Compare Two files in Sublime Text Side-by-Side
- How to Set Permanent ruler in Sublime Text
- How to add Multiple Rulers in Sublime Text
- Sublime Text 3 Convert Case to Upper, Lower, Title or Swap
- How to display File CR LF Newline Characters in Sublime Text
- Word count in Sublime Text Editor
- How to add ruler in Sublime Text tab window
- Replace new line with comma in Sublime Text Editor
- Change Sublime Text 3 white background color theme
- How to install Packages in Sublime Text Editor
- How to shuffle lines randomly in Sublime Text
- Notepad++ insert a blank line above or below the current line example - NotepadPlusPlus
- How to remove or uninstall Java from Ubuntu using apt-get - Linux
- CSS Media Query Tutorial for Responsive Mobile First Web Design - CSS
- Add newline character Java code example (\r \n \r\n) - Java
- Notepad++ delete lines above or below - NotepadPlusPlus