In order to install new Packages in Sublime Text Editor you need to make use of the Package Control, to open Package Control, press Ctrl + Shift + P keys on Windows or Command + Shift + P if you are using Mac.
Now type "Install Package" and press enter. It may take a while to refresh the repositories and you should see and Text Field again where you can search for the packages you want to Install.
Check out an Example of how to install a package: Sublime - Installing Word Count Package
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Steps to Compare Two files in Sublime Text Side-by-Side
- How to Set Permanent ruler in Sublime Text
- How to add Multiple Rulers in Sublime Text
- Sublime Text 3 Convert Case to Upper, Lower, Title or Swap
- How to display File CR LF Newline Characters in Sublime Text
- Word count in Sublime Text Editor
- How to add ruler in Sublime Text tab window
- Replace new line with comma in Sublime Text Editor
- Change Sublime Text 3 white background color theme
- How to install Packages in Sublime Text Editor
- How to shuffle lines randomly in Sublime Text
- Microsoft Teams change default language - Teams
- Page actions are temporarily disabled [Google Search Console Page Crawling] - Google
- How to create SharePoint List Item programmatically using C#.net - SharePoint
- How to enable missing SharePoint Site Assets, Site Pages library App - SharePoint
- How to find files taking up space on your Mac - MacOS