If you want to compare two files in Sublime Text Editor, you will need to get a plugin installed,
- Open Sublime Text and Open Command Palatte.. to install the package,
- Type: Install Package to open Package Control and look for: Compare Side-By-Side, and get it installed,
- Open both the files in Sublime Text,
- Now Open Command Palatte again and type Compare with,
- Now both the files will be compared side-by-side and displayed in a new window.
✏️ You can use the keyboard shortcut: Command + Shift + P on macOS or Control + Shift + P on Windows to open Command Palette.
Have Questions? Post them here!
More Posts related to Sublime-Text,
- Steps to Compare Two files in Sublime Text Side-by-Side
- How to Set Permanent ruler in Sublime Text
- How to add Multiple Rulers in Sublime Text
- Sublime Text 3 Convert Case to Upper, Lower, Title or Swap
- How to display File CR LF Newline Characters in Sublime Text
- Word count in Sublime Text Editor
- How to add ruler in Sublime Text tab window
- Replace new line with comma in Sublime Text Editor
- Change Sublime Text 3 white background color theme
- How to install Packages in Sublime Text Editor
- How to shuffle lines randomly in Sublime Text