It's almost festive times and the one important thing one does before going for a Christmas/New Year Vacation or a Leave is to set up the Out Of Office in Outlook. If you have Outlook installed on your Macbook and wondering how it set OOO in it, follow the below steps,
Setting up Outlook Out Of Office on Mac
- Open Outlook App,
- Go to Menu: Tools -> Auto Replies...
- Select "Send automatic replies for account - your email Id".
- And type in the out-of-office message inside Reply once to senders within my organization,
Hi - I will be Out Of Office from Date - XX-XX-XXXX to YY-YY-YYYY and will have limited access to the internet. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if urgent. Or text me on my Mobile No. XXX-XXXX-XXXX if urgent Regards
- Tick: Send replies only during this time period: and set the Stand and End dates.
- If you want to send auto-replies for people outside your organization, do select "Send replies outside my organization" and type in a custom message.
- Once done click OK
You would see a notification bar in your Outlook App saying - "Auto replies are on for your email account" to indicate Out Of Office Auto Replies are active. You may click on Turn Off to simply turn off auto-replies.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- How to find path of file on Mac Terminal
- How to disable Siri on Mac Monterey
- [fix] macOS Ventura xcrun: error: invalid active developer path missing xcrun at: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/xcrun
- Select Line Number TextEdit on Mac
- Go to Specific file path using Mac Finder
- How to find Java HOME in Mac Terminal
- bash: command not found error [macOS Terminal Linux, Unix or Windows]
- Must Know Homebrew Commands for Mac/Linux Users
- How to Insert an Inverted Question Mark on Mac ¿
- Hide Keyboard Text Input Icon on macOS Ventura Menu Bar
- How to make macOS Terminal window Transparent (or Opaque)
- How to check of Updates on Microsoft Edge Browser on Mac (macOS)
- Limit scrollback rows in macOS Terminal
- How to identify installed Java (JDK) Version on macOS
- Keyboard Shortcut to delete a file on a Mac [Macbook]
- Open Docker from Terminal Command on Mac
- Installing MongoDB on Linux/Unix/macOS/Ubuntu
- How to take a screenshot on a Mac - updated for Ventura 13 [updated 2023]
- ls: .: Operation not permitted - Mac Terminal ZSH Error
- How to remove username from Mac Menu Bar?
- macOS Ventura XCode Command Line Tools Installation
- Where is .zshrc file located in macOS
- How to Show Path of Files or App in Mac Spotlight Search
- How to enable root user on Mac Terminal
- Install Java 17 (LTS) JDK on ARM based M1/M2 Mac Natively
- How to open Notepad? - NotepadPlusPlus
- IntelliJ: Error: Could not find or load main class, java.lang.ClassNotFoundException - Java
- bash: cls: command not found - Linux
- HTML5 CSS3 Color Codes List - Html
- Remove Apps from Dock when Quit [Mac Ventura] - MacOS
- [Fix] MySQL Docker ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user root@localhost (using password: YES/NO) - MySQL
- How to switch between sftp and Terminal shell - FTP
- How to Set Homepage on Chrome - Chrome