It's almost festive times and the one important thing one does before going for a Christmas/New Year Vacation or a Leave is to set up the Out Of Office in Outlook. If you have Outlook installed on your Macbook and wondering how it set OOO in it, follow the below steps,
Setting up Outlook Out Of Office on Mac
- Open Outlook App,
- Go to Menu: Tools -> Auto Replies...
- Select "Send automatic replies for account - your email Id".
- And type in the out-of-office message inside Reply once to senders within my organization,
Hi - I will be Out Of Office from Date - XX-XX-XXXX to YY-YY-YYYY and will have limited access to the internet. Please reach out to email@example.com if urgent. Or text me on my Mobile No. XXX-XXXX-XXXX if urgent Regards
- Tick: Send replies only during this time period: and set the Stand and End dates.
- If you want to send auto-replies for people outside your organization, do select "Send replies outside my organization" and type in a custom message.
- Once done click OK
You would see a notification bar in your Outlook App saying - "Auto replies are on for your email account" to indicate Out Of Office Auto Replies are active. You may click on Turn Off to simply turn off auto-replies.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- How to Open Finder using Mac Terminal
- How to install maven in macOS using Terminal Command
- How to install iTerm2 Mac Terminal Alternative
- Find Mac version using terminal command
- Zsh Shell: Custom alias that you may find useful
- How to Uninstall Brew on Mac
- Go to Specific file path using Mac Finder
- How to open new tabs macOS Terminal
- fix macOS: The digital signature on the update is missing or invalid. Ventura
- ls: .: Operation not permitted - Mac Terminal ZSH Error
- Closest Alternate to Notepad on Mac
- How to Open Trash on Mac
- How to uninstall Microsoft Outlook on Mac
- [fix] macOS Ventura xcrun: error: invalid active developer path missing xcrun at: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/xcrun
- [Vi/Vim] How to move cursor to the start of a line
- macOS 13 Ventura - The New About this Mac Window
- Best Free Gif screen capture app now available for M1 Chip Mac - LICECap
- 30+ Zoom video communications application shortcuts for macOS
- How to create alias in macOS
- How to install Node using Brew on Mac
- How to start/boot macOS in safe mode - Big Sur 11.0, Catalina 10.15, or Mojave 10.14
- Cant find System Preferences... under macOS Ventura Apple Menu?
- Mac turn dark mode on or off using terminal command
- How to Close Safari in Mac using Keyboard shortcut
- How to Upgrade Mac from Monterey to macOS Ventura
- Docker - Error response from daemon: You cannot remove a running container - Docker
- How to disable Microsoft teams from startup Windows 10 - Teams
- How to turn off Stage Manager - macOS Ventura - MacOS
- Clear Screen shortcut macOS Terminal - MacOS
- macOS: Change Weather App Temperature unit from Fahrenheit to Degree - MacOS
- Java: The value of the local variable string is not used - Java
- [Error] There was an error connecting to the apple id server - HowTos