If there are too many logs outputted in your Eclipse Console it can be really difficult to scroll and find the text you are looking for!
Do you know you can even search text in the Eclipse logs by simply right-clicking on the text in Console and Selecting "Find/Replace..."
You can not only Search for text but even Replace the text with other text. The replaced text will be displayed in green color. You can search text in Forward and Backward directions as well. Options like Case Sensitive, Wrap, Whole Word, Incremental are also available.
⛏️ You can even search using regex by ticking the Regular expression checkbox.
- Eclipse : This version of the rendering library is more recent than your version of ADT plug-in. Please update ADT plug-in
- How to Word wrap eclipse console logs width
- How to reset Eclipse IDE Code Font
- [Eclipse] Enable or Disable print margin line
- INVALID FILE NAME: MUST CONTAIN ONLY [a-z0-9_.] Android Eclipse Error
- Increase Font Size of Eclipse Java Code
- How to use Content Assist in Eclipse IDE
- How to enable line numbers in Eclipse IDE
- Add imports in eclipse shortcut key combinations
- Word-wrap Eclipse Console logs
- How to Reset Eclipse Theme to Classic
- How to switch Eclipse IDE Workspace
- [Eclipse] Syntax error, annotations are only available if source level is 1.5 or greater
- How to display Line Number in Eclipse IDE
- eclipse maven m2e : Cannot complete the install
- Failed to load the JNI shared library jvm.dll
- Search text in Eclipse Console logs
- Eclipse version 32-bit or 64-bit check on macOS
- How to view the Eclipse error log
- Eclipse Error : The Eclipse executable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library.
- Java was started but returned exit code=13 [Eclipse]
- Eclipse Error The JVM Shared Library JavaVirtualMachines does not contain the JNI_CreateJavaVM symbol
- List of Code Snippets/Templates to Eclipse IDE
- Enable Eclipse dark mode
- How to Save Eclipse console logs in external log file
- How to display date and time in GMT Timezone in Java - Java
- Java: Check Internet connection on Android Device (Wifi or Mobile) - Android
- [macOS] NetBeans IDE cannot be installed. Java (JRE) found on your computer but JDK XX or newer is required. - MacOS
- Parsing CSV file using Java code example (Comma Separated File) - Java
- Notepad++ Convert text from lower to upper case - NotepadPlusPlus