If there are too many logs outputted in your Eclipse Console it can be really difficult to scroll and find the text you are looking for!
Do you know you can even search text in the Eclipse logs by simply right-clicking on the text in Console and Selecting "Find/Replace..."
You can not only Search for text but even Replace the text with other text. The replaced text will be displayed in green color. You can search text in Forward and Backward directions as well. Options like Case Sensitive, Wrap, Whole Word, Incremental are also available.
⛏️ You can even search using regex by ticking the Regular expression checkbox.
- 300+ Eclipse IDE Keyboard Shortcuts for Mac
- How to Word wrap eclipse console logs width
- [Eclipse] Enable or Disable print margin line
- Syntax error, parameterized types are only available if source level is 1.5 or greater [Java]
- How to Change Eclipse Default Web Browser
- How to run a Maven jar project from eclipse without tomcat
- [Fix] Spring Tool Suite STS Code Autocomplete not working with Eclipse
- eclipse maven m2e : Cannot complete the install
- Installing JD Decompiler plugin in Eclipse IDE
- How to enable line numbers in Eclipse IDE
- Eclipse Error : The Eclipse executable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library.
- Install Eclipse IDE on M1 Mac Natively
- How to remove unwanted Java imports in IntelliJ (alternative of eclipse Ctrl + Shift + O)
- Word-wrap Eclipse Console logs
- Eclipse Error The JVM Shared Library JavaVirtualMachines does not contain the JNI_CreateJavaVM symbol
- How to switch Eclipse IDE Workspace
- How to Reset Eclipse Theme to Classic
- [Eclipse] Syntax error, annotations are only available if source level is 1.5 or greater
- Java was started but returned exit code=13 [Eclipse]
- How to use Content Assist in Eclipse IDE
- Java Decompiler Eclipse Plugin
- Search text in Eclipse Console logs
- How to Save Eclipse console logs in external log file
- Eclipse version 32-bit or 64-bit check on macOS
- How to display Line Number in Eclipse IDE
- How to create a SharePoint list from an existing list with same columns, views, formatting, data - SharePoint
- Sign in as different user missing in SharePoint 2013, how to enable - SharePoint
- SharePoint An unexpected error has occurred - Correlation ID and PowerShell Merge-SPlogfile - SharePoint
- How to change SharePoint Online site collection or subsite URL address - SharePoint
- Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CACHE_MISS PHP - PHP
- How to install Java 11 on Mac - Java
- Calculate Volume of Sphere - C-Program
- How to check installed Tomcat version - Tomcat