✖️Unable to Display Named Item
The named item cannot be displayed. The named item is either not available in the workbook or was not selected as a named item for viewing when the workbook was published.
The named item may also be located in a hidden range of cells or in a collapsed outline.
When you embed a Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, or Word or into a SharePoint Site using the File Viewer web part, you may see Unable to Display Named Item error pop-up message if you have named the spreadsheet/table/chart/file name incorrectly when trying to make use of the advance options.
Fix for the Error:
Make sure that the name of the file, chart, sheet, or table that you have used correctly to fix this issue.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- error CAML Query containing special characters
- [Solved] SharePoint Illegal operation attempted on a registry key that has been marked for deletion
- Trigger Flow on selected Listitem from SharePoint view - create button with JSON column formatting
- SharePoint Excel error - The workbook cannot be opened because it contains the following features that are not supported by Excel in the browser
- Send Email with attachment using SharePoint PowerShell, SMTP server
- How to show or hide columns in SharePoint Online List Library from
- SharePoint excel error - A problem occurred while connecting to the server. If the problem continues, contact your administrator.
- How to get SharePoint Online user details from person or group column using REST API
- How to get SharePoint List Item URL using PowerShell
- How to get the SharePoint Tenant Login URL
- Special character & not working with SharePoint REST API
- How to disable SharePoint subsite creation option for owners
- Managed Metadata error - The data returned from the tagging UI was not formatted correctly
- Deploy SharePoint wsp solution package using PowerShell
- How to create classic site in SharePoint Online
- See actual SharePoint error exception modify web.config
- 'Edit Document' Requires a Windows Sharepoint Services-compatible application and Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- How to enable anonymous public access for SharePoint Online site collection, file, folder without login ?
- SharePoint installation error - Setup is unable to proceed due to the following error This product requires Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5
- How to add animated Gif to SharePoint Online Page
- [Solved] SharePoint Search Internal server error exception
- How to create SharePoint Document Library
- SharePoint - Use Today's Date Time in list view filter and calculated column
- How to redirect SharePoint Site Collection to different URL
- SharePoint error cannot connect to the configuration database
- How to Sync iPhone with iPad - iOS
- How to lock Notepad++ tabs? - NotepadPlusPlus
- [Fix] ./gradlew: Permission denied - Gradle
- Notepad++ insert a blank line above or below the current line example - NotepadPlusPlus
- How to Highlight Text in Notepad++ in various Colors - NotepadPlusPlus
- Nano Undo/Redo Keyboard Shortcuts - Linux
- Mac: How to Open Android Studio from Terminal - MacOS
- Fix - Microsoft Teams Operation Failed With Unexpected Error - Teams