Messsage when open XCode 13.x.x
In order to use "Xcode.app", you need to update to the latest version.
The version of Xcode installed on this Mac is not compatible with macOS Ventura.
Download the latest version for free from the App Store.
If you recently updated to macOS Ventura (version 13) on your Mac device and are unable to open the older version of Xcode, well there are two things you can do,
1. Update to latest version of Xcode
Download the latest version of XCode 14.x from the App Store.
2. Navigate to the XCode file and open it
- Open Finder,
- Go to Application,
- Go to Xcode.app/Contents/MacOS
- Open the Xcode file
You can also make use of the open command to open this file via Terminal.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- Shutdown Mac Terminal Command
- How to know the Serial Number of MacBook on macOS Ventura 13.0
- macOS: Remove Desktop or Documents Folder from iCloud Drive Syncing
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- How to install Zoom Add-in to Outlook (Mac)
- How to turn off Stage Manager - macOS Ventura
- Fix - Xode - Internal logic error: Connection was invalidated
- How to do calculations in Mac Terminal
- How to delete a Page in Microsoft Word File on Mac (macOS)
- How to Refresh Mac Desktop
- How to install Java on macOS [Big Sur]
- How to Disable Mac Terminal Bell Sound
- Installing MongoDB on Linux/Unix/macOS/Ubuntu
- How to Uninstall Brew on Mac
- Find your macOS version
- Change TextEdit File Encoding
- AppleScript Example with TextEdit
- How to install homebrew (brew) on M1 Mac
- How to Find File and Directory Size in Mac Terminal
- How to open new tab in Sublime Text Editor [macOS]
- How to list all users in Mac Terminal
- Turn off Auto-Capitalization on macOS Ventura 13
- How to check Command Line Tools Version [Updated for Ventura]
- Change Current User Password using Mac Terminal Command
- How to pip install Python Modules in VSCode - Python
- RabbitMQ Java Spring Boot Application Properties List - Java
- Responsive Web Design with CSS Media Queries: A Beginner's Tutorial [Updated for 2023] - CSS
- Docker Alpine Linux and Apache2 Example - Docker
- How to delete a file using Python code example - Python
- FCM Messages! Testing Notifcation from Microsoft to investigate this problem [Microsoft Teams] - Microsoft
- How to delete all text after a character or string in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Call PHP function on Button click using jquery ajax - PHP