Messsage when open XCode 13.x.x
In order to use "Xcode.app", you need to update to the latest version.
The version of Xcode installed on this Mac is not compatible with macOS Ventura.
Download the latest version for free from the App Store.
If you recently updated to macOS Ventura (version 13) on your Mac device and are unable to open the older version of Xcode, well there are two things you can do,
1. Update to latest version of Xcode
Download the latest version of XCode 14.x from the App Store.
2. Navigate to the XCode file and open it
- Open Finder,
- Go to Application,
- Go to Xcode.app/Contents/MacOS
- Open the Xcode file
You can also make use of the open command to open this file via Terminal.
Have Questions? Post them here!
More Posts related to MacOS,
- Opening mac Terminal
- How to change default macOS Terminal Window size
- How to clear Mac Terminal screen
- Find Hostname of Mac running on macOS Ventura 13
- Installing MongoDB on Linux/Unix/macOS/Ubuntu
- How to switch from bash to zsh shell in macOS Terminal
- Limit scrollback rows in macOS Terminal
- How to Set Background Wallpaper on macOS 13 Ventura
- This operation couldnt be completed. Unable to locate a Java Runtime. [macOS]
- Encode or Decode Base64 String using Mac Terminal Command
- List of All Apple Silicon ARM Based M1/M2 Mac [updated Oct 2022)
- How to remove Siri from Menu Bar [macOS Big Sur]
- Must Know Homebrew Commands for Mac/Linux Users
- Hide Keyboard Text Input Icon on macOS Ventura Menu Bar
- 13.0 MacOS Ventura release date
- How to change the default location of Mac Screenshot
- How to set Out Of Office (OOO) on Outlook for Mac
- 30+ Zoom video communications application shortcuts for macOS
- How to install wget on macOS
- Mac turn dark mode on or off using terminal command
- Create Symbolic Link using Terminal Command
- Mac - How to Install VirtualBox
- How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode on macOS Ventura 13
- How to install homebrew (brew) on M1 Mac
- How to uninstall Microsoft Outlook on Mac
- Android Disable EditText from Auto Focus on Activity load - Android
- Java 8: Steam map with Code Examples - Java
- [Eclipse] Enable or Disable print margin line - Eclipse
- How to clear cache and browsing history in Google Chrome? - Chrome
- SharePoint Online REST API not returning all list items and limit to only 100 rows - SharePoint
- Toast not getting displayed Android App - Android
- [Solution] Notepad++ Compare option unavailable - NotepadPlusPlus
- Update Powershell Using Command Line - Powershell