Table of Contents
import requests response = requests.get("https://code2care.org") print(response.text)
% python3 example.py Traceback (most recent call last): File "/Users/c2ctechtv/Desktop/virtualenv/example.py", line 1, in <module> import requests ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'requests'
Reason for the Error
The ModuleNotFoundError occurs when you try to import the requests module, but it's not available in your current Python environment.
Note that the requests module is not part of the standard Python library and hence needs to be installed separately.
To fix this issue, you need to install the requests module using pip package manager.
pip install requests
pip3 install requests
The ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'requests' error can occur when you try to import the requests module that is not installed in your Python environment.
We can fix this error by installing the requests module using pip.
Documents to Refer:
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Python: Convert Date to DateTime
- How to sort a List using Lambda in Python
- Python matplotlib segmentation fault: 11 macOS Big Sur
- What is Terminal Velocity and its Formula? How to calculate it programmatically?
- How to install Python 3.11 on Mac
- How to flatten a nested list in Python
- Python: Pandas Merge DataFrames on Index Example
- How to Run all Cells at Once Jupyter Notebook
- Python - Convert float to String
- How to add borders to tkinter label text
- How to Exit a Loop in Python Code
- [Python] Fix: ValueError: All arrays must be of the same length
- Sorting an array using Bubble Sort in Python Programming
- How to Unzip a file using Python
- Python: Merge DataFrames Pandas Outer Join Example
- Change label (text) color in tkinter
- Convert Float to String in Python
- Fix: fatal error: No such file or directory compilation terminated
- Python: Access index/counter of a for loop iteration
- Import Other Python Files Examples
- How to install Anaconda on Mac (M1/M2 Mac)
- Python Regular Expression to Find All Matches in List
- How to Read a binary File with Python
- How to disable warnings while Python file execution
- Know current Python Version
- How to Sync iPhone with iPad - iOS
- How to lock Notepad++ tabs? - NotepadPlusPlus
- [Fix] ./gradlew: Permission denied - Gradle
- Notepad++ insert a blank line above or below the current line example - NotepadPlusPlus
- How to Highlight Text in Notepad++ in various Colors - NotepadPlusPlus
- Nano Undo/Redo Keyboard Shortcuts - Linux
- Mac: How to Open Android Studio from Terminal - MacOS
- Fix - Microsoft Teams Operation Failed With Unexpected Error - Teams