In order to install modules in VS Code Python project, follow the below steps,
- Open Terminal,
- Now create virtual environments,
py -3 -m venv .venv .venv\scripts\activate
python3 -m venv .venv source .venv/bin/activate
- Open Pallete (Command + Shift + P for Mac, or Control + Shift + P for Windows) and type Python: Select Interpreter and select your Python Version.
- Now you can run the pip command to install your required modules.
- Example: pip install requests
Have Questions? Post them here!
- tkinter - Hello World! Program
- How to install Python Specific version (3.8, 3.9 or 3.10) using Brew
- How to install SpaCy (NLP Library) on Mac
- Python matplotlib segmentation fault: 11 macOS Big Sur
- How to uninstall pip Python packages
- 3 Ways to find if element is present in a List in Python
- How to Convert Python String to DateTime Object
- Python f-strings Formatted String Literals Syntax and Examples
- Where does brew install python in macOS
- Take input argument from command line in Python Programming
- Advanced print() Function Tutorial and Techniques for Python Developers
- How to add borders to tkinter label text
- Whats new in Python 3.10 Pre-release
- Float built-in function in Python
- List of All 35 Reserved Keywords in Python Programming Language 3.11
- How to check if Key Exists in Python Dictionary?
- Read a file line by line in Python Program
- ModuleNotFoundError: No module named qdarkstyle.colorsystem [Python]
- What is the Max and Minimum Value of int type in Python?
- What is Terminal Velocity and its Formula? How to calculate it programmatically?
- Fix: TypeError: can only concatenate str (not int) to str in Python
- How to take user input from the console in a Python program
- [Fix] TypeError: str object is not callable in Python
- 3 Python program to add two numbers
- How to delete a file using Python code example
- SharePoint installation error - Setup is unable to proceed due to the following error This product requires Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 - SharePoint
- Microsoft Office Excel - Couldnt Open the Workbook - The workbook cannot be opened. - Microsoft
- How to get cURL Command to run in verbose mode? - cURL
- How to: Docker Remove Image - Docker
- Install Eclipse IDE on M1 Mac Natively - Eclipse
- How to use Autocomplete and Autosuggestion in Shell Commands - Bash
- Disabling Spell Check in Android Studio - Android-Studio
- [Solution] com.amazonaws.dynamodb.v20120810 MissingAuthenticationToken Key Id or X.509 certificate - AWS