jupyter 500 : Internal Server Error The error was: nbconvert failed: xelatex not found on PATH, if you have not installed xelatex you may need to do so. Find further instructions at https://nbconvert.readthedocs.io/en/latest/install.html#installing-tex.
When trying to download the current Jupyter Notebook as a PDF file on your local machine, if you see a 500 Server error for nbconvert, then you need to make sure that xelatex is available in the PATH variable.
Alternatively you can download mactex if on Mac, but the package is over 1GB, so an easy workaround to save a Notebook as PDF is press Command + P on Safari browser and choose PDF and save on your device.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Python: Convert Date to DateTime
- How to sort a List using Lambda in Python
- Python matplotlib segmentation fault: 11 macOS Big Sur
- What is Terminal Velocity and its Formula? How to calculate it programmatically?
- How to install Python 3.11 on Mac
- How to flatten a nested list in Python
- Python: Pandas Merge DataFrames on Index Example
- How to Run all Cells at Once Jupyter Notebook
- Python - Convert float to String
- How to add borders to tkinter label text
- How to Exit a Loop in Python Code
- [Python] Fix: ValueError: All arrays must be of the same length
- Sorting an array using Bubble Sort in Python Programming
- How to Unzip a file using Python
- Python: Merge DataFrames Pandas Outer Join Example
- Change label (text) color in tkinter
- Convert Float to String in Python
- Fix: fatal error: No such file or directory compilation terminated
- Python: Access index/counter of a for loop iteration
- Import Other Python Files Examples
- How to install Anaconda on Mac (M1/M2 Mac)
- Python Regular Expression to Find All Matches in List
- How to Read a binary File with Python
- How to disable warnings while Python file execution
- Know current Python Version
- Opening mac Terminal - MacOS
- [Fix] bash: script.sh: /bin/bash^M: bad interpreter: No such file or directory - Bash
- Aw Snap! Something went wrong while displaying this webpage Error code: STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH - Chrome
- How to Setup AWS Credentials using Visual Studio Code - AWS
- How to Install Git on Windows - Git
- PowerShell: How to Write Output to a File - Powershell
- Instant Run requires Tools | Android | Enable ADB integration to be enabled - Android-Studio
- Chrome move to next or previous tab using keyboard - Chrome