Introduction to Zsh
zsh (Z Shell) is a command-line interpreter for UNIX, it is free to use and has some great commands and features that will allow you to get the maximum out of it to do your day-to-day work.
If you are a Ubuntu or Windows user using Bash you can get Zsh installed by following this tutorial.
The first command: print
Move to the zsh shell by typing zsh, you should see the # prompt. Let's type print hello world, you should see the output hello world printed on your Terminal console.
# print hello, world! hello, world!
- Android : Connection with adb was interrupted 0 attempts have been made to reconnect - Android
- INVALID FILE NAME: MUST CONTAIN ONLY [a-z0-9_.] Android Eclipse Error - Eclipse
- Failed to find provider info for com.facebook.katana.provider.PlatformProvider - Android
- Align html element at the center of page vertically and horizontally - Html
- Android Disable EditText from Auto Focus on Activity load - Android
- How to Convert CSV file to SQL Script using Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- How to create StackOverflow error in java - Java
- Location of eclipse.ini file on Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- List of jar files for Jax-ws (SOAP) based Java Web Services - Java
- JSON Schema Validator Libraries: JSON Tutorial - Json-Tutorial
- List of Java versions - Java
- Static IP MTNL available at Rs. 200 per month - HowTos
- SharePoint Server 2016 IT Preview - new improved Features and Enhancements - SharePoint
- How to export bookmarks from Google Chrome Browser - Chrome
- Fetch as Google Crawl Error or Redirected Status - Google