Introduction to Zsh
zsh (Z Shell) is a command-line interpreter for UNIX, it is free to use and has some great commands and features that will allow you to get the maximum out of it to do your day-to-day work.
If you are a Ubuntu or Windows user using Bash you can get Zsh installed by following this tutorial.
The first command: print
Move to the zsh shell by typing zsh, you should see the # prompt. Let's type print hello world, you should see the output hello world printed on your Terminal console.
# print hello, world! hello, world!
- Disable Fading Edges Scroll Effect Android Views - Android
- Android : Class file collision: A resource exists with a different case - Android
- Error: Can not find the tag library descriptor for "struts-tags" - Java
- [Java Threads] Should we extend Thread Class or implement Runnable interface - Java
- Android : Unable to load VM from snapshot : Mac OS X Error - Android
- Sublime Add text at start and end of each line - Sublime
- INSTALL_FAILED_INSUFFICIENT_STORAGE Android Error - Android
- INSTALL_FAILED_INSUFFICIENT_STORAGE Error Android Emulator - Android
- Change Android EditText Cursor Height - Android
- Align left align text in Bootstrap - Bootstrap
- Android Studio : Implement abstract methods shortcut - Android-Studio
- Android Studio Ctrl Shift o auto import not working - Android
- Detect swipes on Android Activity - Android
- Facebook | Error : Sorry, something went wrong We're working on it and we'll get it fixed as soon as we can - Facebook
- How to copy Chrome alert popup text to clipboard - Chrome