Introduction to Zsh
zsh (Z Shell) is a command-line interpreter for UNIX, it is free to use and has some great commands and features that will allow you to get the maximum out of it to do your day-to-day work.
If you are a Ubuntu or Windows user using Bash you can get Zsh installed by following this tutorial.
The first command: print
Move to the zsh shell by typing zsh, you should see the # prompt. Let's type print hello world, you should see the output hello world printed on your Terminal console.
# print hello, world! hello, world!
- How to install npm on Ubuntu
- ls command: sort files by name alphabetically A-Z or Z-A [Linux/Unix/macOS/Bash]
- Copy entire directory using Terminal Command [Linux, Mac, Bash]
- ls command sort by file size [Linix/UNIX/macOS/bash]
- [Ubuntu] Search a package and versions using apt command
- Execute .bin and .run file Ubuntu Linux
- How to change bash terminal prompt string and color
- zsh hello world example
- Install Java Runtime Environment (Oracle or open JRE) on Ubuntu
- How to remove or uninstall Java from Ubuntu using apt-get
- See actual SharePoint error exception modify web.config - SharePoint
- Rounded Images in Bootstrap framework - Bootstrap
- Java location in Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- SharePoint Designer Workflow error - Coercion Failed: Input cannot be null for this coercion - SharePoint
- How to enable line numbers in IntelliJ Android Studio for all files - Android-Studio
- incorrect line ending: found carriage return (\r) without corresponding newline (\n) - Android
- Failed to sync Gradle project Error:failed to find target android-23 - Android
- How to Add a horizontal line in Android Layout - Android
- No CPU ABI system image available for this target Error Android Virtual Device - Android
- Convert text to random case using Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Java Code to check if Twitter app is installed on Android device - Android
- Android : Accidental Octal Lint Warning - Android
- Android activity main xml stuck loading - Android-Studio
- Android Eclipse This version of the rendering library is more recent than your version of ADT plug-in. Please update ADT plug-in - Android
- Google Search Hot Trends Screensaver for Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X