If you did not set a admin user while setting up Jenkins, you can make use of the default administrator username to login as admin.
To know the password, you will have to follow the below steps.
- Open Terminal
- Now under your home directory go to the .jenkins folder.
- Under .jenkins/secrets/ you should see a file named initialAdminPassword.
- Copy the password string from this file and use it as the password to log in.
% cat /Users/dev/.jenkins/secrets/initialAdminPassword 1a109f2bbe2841d88fa00288f6971141
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
More Posts related to Linux,
- Command to know the Available Memory on Linux System
- How to install curl on Alpine Linux
- How to backup a file in Linux/Unix
- Install Java Runtime Environment (Oracle or open JRE) on Ubuntu
- What is the Default Admin user and Password for Jenkins
- How to tar.gz a directory or folder Command
- Copy entire directory using Terminal Command [Linux, Mac, Bash]
- Fix: bash: ipconfig: command not found on Linux
- Command to check Last Login or Reboot History of Users and TTYs
- Linux: Create a New User and Password and Login Example
- ls command to list only directories
- bash: cls: command not found
- How to exit from nano command
- Installing and using unzip Command to unzip a zip file using Terminal
- What does apt-get update command does?
- ls command: sort files by name alphabetically A-Z or Z-A [Linux/Unix/macOS/Bash]
- How to remove or uninstall Java from Ubuntu using apt-get
- scp: ssh: connect to host xxxx port 22: Connection refused Error
- Sort ls command by last modified date and time
- Create Nested Directories using mkdir Command
- How to Exit a File in Terminal (Bash/Zsh)
- Command to know the installed Debian version?
- How to connect to SSH port other than default 22
- How to save a file in Nano Editor and Exit
- Install OpenSSL on Linux/Ubuntu
- java: ']' expected error [fixed] - Java
- What is (base) in Mac Terminal Prompt and how to remove it? - MacOS
- Set Falling Show on Website for Christmas using Pure CSS Code - CSS
- Delete a Character from a String in Python Example - Python
- Java Multi-line String Example - Java
- How to Send Email using Java - Java
- How to access SharePoint on Office 365 using a Web Browser - SharePoint
- Capitalize SQL Keywords using Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus