If you got this error message when trying to run eclipse.exe on Windows Operating system, then its probably because Eclipse bundle that you downloaded was not correctly unzipped.
How to resolve this issue
- Delete the Eclipse folder where the setup was extracted.
- Now extract it again with a well known unzip tool (have a look at the extension of the compressed file zip,rar, tar or 7-zip and use a extract tool that supports it).
- Now try running eclipse.exe and you must be able to launch it .
If it does not work
- Try running eclipse.exe with administration rights (right click -> Run as Administrator) .
- Make sure that the zipped setup is not corrupted. If it is , download it again for the eclipse website.
- Check JAVA version that is being installed and if it is installed correctly.
More Posts related to Eclipse,
- Eclipse : This version of the rendering library is more recent than your version of ADT plug-in. Please update ADT plug-in
- How to Word wrap eclipse console logs width
- How to reset Eclipse IDE Code Font
- [Eclipse] Enable or Disable print margin line
- INVALID FILE NAME: MUST CONTAIN ONLY [a-z0-9_.] Android Eclipse Error
- Increase Font Size of Eclipse Java Code
- How to use Content Assist in Eclipse IDE
- How to enable line numbers in Eclipse IDE
- Add imports in eclipse shortcut key combinations
- Word-wrap Eclipse Console logs
- How to Reset Eclipse Theme to Classic
- How to switch Eclipse IDE Workspace
- [Eclipse] Syntax error, annotations are only available if source level is 1.5 or greater
- How to display Line Number in Eclipse IDE
- eclipse maven m2e : Cannot complete the install
- Failed to load the JNI shared library jvm.dll
- Search text in Eclipse Console logs
- Eclipse version 32-bit or 64-bit check on macOS
- How to view the Eclipse error log
- Eclipse Error : The Eclipse executable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library.
- Java was started but returned exit code=13 [Eclipse]
- Eclipse Error The JVM Shared Library JavaVirtualMachines does not contain the JNI_CreateJavaVM symbol
- List of Code Snippets/Templates to Eclipse IDE
- Enable Eclipse dark mode
- How to Save Eclipse console logs in external log file
- Align left align text in Bootstrap - Bootstrap
- How to hide quick launch in SharePoint classic site - SharePoint
- Hide Navigation Bar from Android Screen Activity - Android
- FCM Messages Test Notification!!!! - Microsoft Teams, Google Hangouts push alert - News
- CentOS Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo base7x86_64 yum - HowTos