All the plugins that you install in Notepad++ on your Windows Operating System will get installed under location,
You can also reach to this location by going to Notepad++ Menu: Plugins -> Open Plugins Folder...
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Notepad++ hex editor Examples
- Are Windows Notepad files recoverable?
- How to add or remove bookmark on a line in Notepad++
- How to rename a tab in Notepad++
- Go to Line Number option in Windows Notepad
- How to Apply Themes to Notepad++
- Notepad++ Save Failed - Please check if this file is opened in another program.
- Encode/Decode URL Query String in Notepad++
- Remove duplicate lines using Notepad++
- Add comma or semicolon at end of each line Notepad++
- How to open Notepad?
- Where are Notepad++ macros stored?
- How to check about details of Notepad++ text editor
- Notepad++ Export file as HTML
- Indent/Prettify HTML File in Notepad++
- Notepad++ Reload - This file has been modified by another program. Do you want to reload it?
- List of Programming Languages Supported by Notepad++
- Notepad++ Editor alternatives for Mac OS X
- Add Custom header and footer to Windows Notepad file
- How to un-hide tab bar in notepad++
- Notepad++ is about to exit prompt message
- Launch Notepad++ html document in any web browser
- Word wrap text in Notepad++
- Disable Control Scroll Zoom-in and Zoom-out in Notepad++
- Word count in Notepad++
- Clear SFTP Prompt Screen on macOS Terminal - MacOS
- Google YouTube Gmail down, not working worldwide - 503, 502, something went wrong error - News
- SCP Copy all files from directory to Local Folder - Linux
- Show Hidden Files in Mac Terminal - MacOS
- What Java version is used for Minecraft 1.18 - Java
- Tkinter - add x and y padding to label text - Python
- Change Height of Android ActionBar - Android
- Download Google Chrome setup exe file using PowerShell - Powershell