Safari is the built-in web browser for Mac and with every new macOS that you install, you get the latest version of it with new features.
If while browsing a website using Safari, you get a message that your browser is out of date, then you should make sure that you have the latest version of macOS installed on your Mac.
If you are on the latest version of the macOS, and you want to update Safari, then you should follow the below steps.
- Click on the Apple icon on the macOS menu bar.
- Select System Settings... (System Preferences if on below macOS Ventura 13)
- Now here you will see "Updates are available for your Mac" and Safari as an option if there are new updates for Safari.
In my case, as shown above, only updates for macOS are available, which may, in turn, have Safari updates.
You can know which version of Safari you are on by clicking on Menu: Safari > About Safari
This is not an AI-generated article but is demonstrated by a human on an M1 Mac running macOS Sonoma 14.0.
Please support independent contributors like Code2care by donating a coffee.
Buy me a coffee!
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- Shutdown Mac Terminal Command
- How to know the Serial Number of MacBook on macOS Ventura 13.0
- macOS: Remove Desktop or Documents Folder from iCloud Drive Syncing
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- How to install Zoom Add-in to Outlook (Mac)
- How to turn off Stage Manager - macOS Ventura
- Fix - Xode - Internal logic error: Connection was invalidated
- How to do calculations in Mac Terminal
- How to delete a Page in Microsoft Word File on Mac (macOS)
- How to Refresh Mac Desktop
- How to install Java on macOS [Big Sur]
- How to Disable Mac Terminal Bell Sound
- Installing MongoDB on Linux/Unix/macOS/Ubuntu
- How to Uninstall Brew on Mac
- Find your macOS version
- Change TextEdit File Encoding
- AppleScript Example with TextEdit
- How to install homebrew (brew) on M1 Mac
- How to Find File and Directory Size in Mac Terminal
- How to open new tab in Sublime Text Editor [macOS]
- How to list all users in Mac Terminal
- Turn off Auto-Capitalization on macOS Ventura 13
- How to check Command Line Tools Version [Updated for Ventura]
- Change Current User Password using Mac Terminal Command
- Shutdown Mac Terminal Command - MacOS
- [fix] Docker Desktop App not starting on Mac (macOS) - Docker
- How to Show File Extensions for Xcode Files - MacOS
- Python range() function examples - Python
- WhatsApp Keyboard shortcuts for Mac - WhatsApp
- How to Add Developer Tab in Excel for Mac - Microsoft
- Bash Command to Zip a file or directory - Bash
- How to fix: zsh: command not found: jupyter - zsh