The macOS Sonoma 14 version has a new feature that lets you add Widgets to your Mac/Macbook Desktop just like the way you can on iPhone.
We take a look at how to add Widgets to the Mac Desktop screen.
- Step 1: Click on the date & time on the macOS Menu bar top right.
- Step 2: You should see What's New - click on it.
Place widgets directly on the desktop and add your iPhone widgets.
If you do not see it, scroll down and click on "Edit Widget" button.
- Step 3: Now you can simply drag a widget to place it on the Desktop.
You can drag and drop as many widgets as you want - Batteries, Calendars, Clocks, Weather, News, Stocks and so much more.
This is not an AI-generated article but is demonstrated by a human on an M1 Mac running macOS Sonoma 14.0.
Please support independent contributors like Code2care by donating a coffee.
Buy me a coffee!
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Clear Screen shortcut macOS Terminal
- What is macOS Ventura?
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- How to Find Where Mac Terminal App is Located?
- AutoSave button not working on Office on Mac (Word, Excel or Powerpoint)
- macOS say command text to speech using various voices and languages
- How to change Ping TTL value on macOS
- Open .bash_profile File in TextEdit using Terminal
- How to know the Safari Version on Mac
- How to Copy full Absolute Path of a File on Mac
- 13.0 MacOS Ventura release date
- Enable spell check in Sublime Text (macOS)
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- How to turn off Location Services macOS Ventura 13
- How to Open VS Code on Mac
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- How to Fix cd: too many arguments Error in Terminal: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to install wget on macOS
- Select Line Number TextEdit on Mac
- Strikethrough Text in Excel for Mac
- How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode on macOS Ventura 13
- How to hide or display Wifi icon in macOS Bug Sur Menu Bar
- How to install Yarn on Mac (macOS)
- How to fix command not found brew (bash, zsh) on macOS Terminal
- How to Schedule Mails in macOS Ventura
- apt-get list --installed packages in Ubuntu Linux - Ubuntu
- How to get unique values from a list in Python - Python
- SQL: Check if table exists - HowTos
- What is $$ in Bash Shell Script- Special Variable - Bash
- Open New tab using keyboard shortcut in Mac Terminal - Mac-OS-X
- W3 HTML validator warning Unable to Determine Parse Mode - Html
- Show Hidden Files in Mac Terminal - MacOS
- Disable Fading Edges Scroll Effect Android Views - Android