You must have noticed that when you are playing any song or video in Safari or any other audio/video app, you see a "Now Playing" icon on the Apple Menu bar.
How to remove "Now Playing" icon
- Click on the Apple Logo in Menu bar,
- Go to System Preferences...,
- Now go to Dock & Menu bar,
- Scroll down and select: "Now Playing - Menu Bar & Control Center"
- Un-check: Show in Menu bar.
- This should remove the play icon!
Have Questions? Post them here!
More Posts related to MacOS,
- How to load zsh profile on opening shell terminal
- Set Python 3.8 as a default python version on macOS
- Show CPU and Memory Usage on macOS Menu Bar
- How to save macOS Terminal outputs as text file
- How to install wget on macOS
- Display ls command file sizes in KB (kilobytes) MB (megabytes) or GB (gigabytes) [Linux/macOS]
- How to Change Mouse Wheel Scroll Direction on Mac
- macOS R installation steps
- How to open terminal on Mac to run commands
- How to know your Mac Screen Resolution?
- Safari - Get HTTP Request Response Headers
- Opening mac Terminal
- bash: command not found error [macOS Terminal Linux, Unix or Windows]
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- How to check RAM details on Mac?
- How to install Java on macOS [Big Sur]
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- How to remove app from Dock when closed [macOS Big Sur]
- How to add to PATH in macOS Big Sur
- Keyboard Shortcut to delete a file on a Mac [Macbook]
- How to increase macOS Terminal text font size (Big Sur)
- Permanently set $PATH variable in Mac Zsh shell
- Delete a Directory using Mac Terminal Command
- Remove Now Playing icon from macOS Big Sur Menu Bar
- How to find files taking up space on your Mac
- [Solved] Mic not working on iPhone 7 after iOS 14 upgrade - Apple
- ASCII to HEX and HEX to ASCII Conversion Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Changed AD user display name showing old name in SharePoint - SharePoint
- Find and Replace Multiple different words with the same word in a text file - NotepadPlusPlus
- Adding Sub Headings to Bootstrap Header tags - Html