Step 1: visit https://chat.openai.com/auth/login
Step 2: Click on the Sign-Up button
Step 3: Enter your Email ID or use your Gmail/Microsoft account
Step 4: You make be asked to verify that you are a human
Step 5: Provide your first and last name and click Continue
Step 6: Verify your Phone number by entering your no. and hit Send Code (for India and some other countries you can send the code to WhatsApp.
Step 7: You should now have access to ChatGPT :)
Have Questions? Post them here!
More Posts related to HowTos,
- Brew Error - This command updates brew itself and does not take formula names
- How to get more information about npm using brew command
- How to find the path of formula Installation by Brew
- MongoDB: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1:27017 reason: Connection refused
- Clearing the Cache in Firefox Web Browser
- How to enter Rockstar Activation Code?
- How to display line numbers in Terminal while displaying content of a file
- How to install Postman natively on a Mac
- ChatGPT Outage: Hmm...something seems to have gone wrong. Maybe try me again in a little bit.
- Copy all .vcf Mobile Contacts files into one .vcf
- How to Whitelist IP Address on GoDaddy Hosting?
- How to check the version of NodeJS installed
- How to remove password from pdf file
- Top 10 emerging breakthrough trending technologies
- How to press shortcut CTRL + ALT + DEL on Windows Remote Desktop
- Gmail Unable to upload because it is a folder or a package (like an application bundle or RTFD document)
- How to write hello world different languages syntax
- [fix] Editor could not be opened unexpected error: File is a directory (VS Code)
- How to generate ssh key?
- How to Change or Set a new Password for your Wi-Fi Router
- [Error] zsh: command not found: mvn
- What is an Authorization Code Grant? OAuth 2.0
- Install SonarLint on Visual Studio Code
- Unzip a Zip file from Terminal Command
- Format Code in Visual Studio - VS Code [Mac/Windows/Linux]
- iPhone Message: A new iOS update is now available. Please update from the iOS 14 beta. - Apple
- Android Studio Ctrl Shift o auto import not working - Android
- 'pwd' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. [Windows] - Bash
- Formatting Double in Java [Examples] - Java
- How to Copy a remote file to local using SFTP command? - FTP
- Where is .zshrc file located in macOS - MacOS
- Convert Java Object to YAML using Jackson Library - Java