As Apple started rolling out the new iOS 14 for Apple iPhones and people have started upgrading to it, many people have started seeing that when you unlock the iPhone device and you have your Apple Airpods connected to it, you get a message that says "Airpods Connected"
It seems to be a glitch as even though the Airpods are connected to the device for a long time, yet we see this message whenever the device is unlocked. Hope this will be fixed soon by a minor patch fix release. Do let know in the comment session if you are having the same issue.
- Be right back We’re making updates to the Apple Store. Check back soon.
- iOS Fix: This app is no longer shared with you. To use it, you must buy it from the App Store.
- How to hide or disable iOS 14 App Library on iPhone?
- List of all iPads till year 2020
- iPhone Message: A new iOS update is now available. Please update from the iOS 14 beta.
- iOS 14 Airpods Connected message everytime when the iPhone is unlocked
- [Solved] Mic not working on iPhone 7 after iOS 14 upgrade
- iOS 14 Volume Turned Down: Based on your headphone usage over the last seven days
- Its almost time - Apple Event September 10 10 am PDT ⚡️
- How to turn off AirPods Nearyby notifications on macOS Big Sur?
- PowerShell git: The term git is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet - Microsoft
- How to check if Java main thread is alive - Java
- List of Java versions - Java
- How to add to PATH in macOS Big Sur - MacOS
- Microsoft 365 Excel - PRO TIP Discover insights quickly with Power BI, which is already included in your Microsoft services, See it in action - Microsoft