Error: Microsoft Excel quit unexpectedly. Click Report to see more detailed information and send a report to Apple.
When you are using Microsoft Excel on your Mac and you suddenly see "Microsoft Excel Quit Unexpectedly."
How to fix the issue:
- Go to the Apple menu and select Force Quit.
- Now Force Quit all applications (make sure the save your changes first).
- Open Terminal and go to "/Users/user/Library/Group Containers".
- Now move to the directory that ends with .Office example UBF8T346G9.Office
- Delete the file "Com.microsoft.officeprefs.plist"
If you see this error again, it is better to report it to Apple by clicking on the "Report..." button.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
More Posts related to MacOS,
- Clear Screen shortcut macOS Terminal
- What is macOS Ventura?
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- How to Find Where Mac Terminal App is Located?
- AutoSave button not working on Office on Mac (Word, Excel or Powerpoint)
- macOS say command text to speech using various voices and languages
- How to change Ping TTL value on macOS
- Open .bash_profile File in TextEdit using Terminal
- How to know the Safari Version on Mac
- How to Copy full Absolute Path of a File on Mac
- 13.0 MacOS Ventura release date
- Enable spell check in Sublime Text (macOS)
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- How to turn off Location Services macOS Ventura 13
- How to Open VS Code on Mac
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- How to Fix cd: too many arguments Error in Terminal: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to install wget on macOS
- Select Line Number TextEdit on Mac
- Strikethrough Text in Excel for Mac
- How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode on macOS Ventura 13
- How to hide or display Wifi icon in macOS Bug Sur Menu Bar
- How to install Yarn on Mac (macOS)
- How to fix command not found brew (bash, zsh) on macOS Terminal
- How to Schedule Mails in macOS Ventura
- [Solution] Java JDBC SQLException: No value specified for parameter 1 - Java
- Powershell Comments Examples - Powershell
- How to write hello world different languages syntax - HowTos
- How to Install Python Modules in VS Code - Python
- What does has notifications silenced in Messages App mean in iPhone - iOS
- How to know the version of Teams installed - Teams
- Get the Current Working Directory using Java Code - Java
- Get the Complete Sha256 Container ID for Docker Run Command - Docker