Now that 5G networks have been rolled out to many countries, if you want to test your App with a 5G network, you can make use of the Android Emulator,
How to turn on 5G network on Android Emulator?
- Open Android Emulator,
- Click on the three dots to open Extended Control,
- Go to Cellular,
- Under Network Type, select 5G.
You can select other Networks such as GSM, HSCSD, EDGE, UMTS, HSDPA, LTE, or Full.
- Thanks, I was looking for it!
anonymous 03 May 2022 10:05:41 GMT
- Further comments disabled!
More Posts related to Android,
- Android Error Unexpected cast to Button: layout tag was FrameLayout
- ADT quit unexpectedly error on Mac OSX Android Eclipse SDK
- Parsing Data for android-21 failed unsupported major.minor version 51.0
- Android Studio Ctrl Shift o auto import not working
- java.lang.IllegalStateException: You need to use a Theme.AppCompat theme (or descendant) with this activity.
- Android : How to make TextView Scrollable
- This class should be public (android.support.v7.internal.widget.ActionBarView.HomeView) Lint Error
- Integrating Android Facebook SDK 3.17.2 Tutorial
- Android R Cannot Be Resolved To A Variable
- Android : Exception raised during rendering: action_bar API 22
- How to take screenshot on Android
- Read Text file from SD Card : Android Programming
- How to make Android EditText not editable
- Your Android SDK is out of date or is missing templates. Please ensure you are using SDK version 22 or later.
- The declared package does not match the expected package Eclipse
- Can't Run SDK Manager find_java.bat issue
- What is Android Toast.LENGTH_SHORT and Toast. LENGTH_LONG durations
- Android Emulator Soft Back button action using Computer keyboard
- Multiline EditText in Android Example
- Use 5G Network on Android Emulator
- Make Android TextView Clickable like Buttons
- How to empty trash in Android Device
- Android : Execute some code after back button is pressed
- Disable Fading Edges Scroll Effect Android Views
- How To Disable Landscape Mode in Android Application
- How to Stop/Cancel/kill docker image pull - Docker
- Program 9: Divide Two Numbers - 1000+ Python Programs - Python-Programs
- How to take a screenshot on Microsoft Windows OS on PC or Laptop - Microsoft
- How to exclude results from SharePoint Search - SharePoint
- Fix Windows Update Install Error 0x80070005 - Windows
- How to retrieve all SharePoint Online List Items using Rest API - SharePoint
- Change Height of Android ActionBar - Android
- How to take a screenshot of android emulator (AVD) screen - Android