You can attach documents to a SharePoint List Item. To check if an item has any files attached or not, you can add the "Attachments" column in the view. This will show attachment icon for all entries which have a file attached.
Another great feature of SharePoint - you can export the entire list data into excel for analyzing or may be even creating pivots and reports on it. But the "export to excel" has a limitation and does not indicate if the list item has attachments, like it shows in the view.
A simple solution if you want to include attachment column while exporting to excel, is to not export into excel and instead export to csv. Option shown in below image.
This will export the attachments column too and the value will be 1 or 0.
1 = has attachments
0 = no attachments
- error CAML Query containing special characters
- [Solved] SharePoint Illegal operation attempted on a registry key that has been marked for deletion
- Trigger Flow on selected Listitem from SharePoint view - create button with JSON column formatting
- SharePoint Excel error - The workbook cannot be opened because it contains the following features that are not supported by Excel in the browser
- Send Email with attachment using SharePoint PowerShell, SMTP server
- How to show or hide columns in SharePoint Online List Library from
- SharePoint excel error - A problem occurred while connecting to the server. If the problem continues, contact your administrator.
- How to get SharePoint Online user details from person or group column using REST API
- How to get SharePoint List Item URL using PowerShell
- How to get the SharePoint Tenant Login URL
- Special character & not working with SharePoint REST API
- How to disable SharePoint subsite creation option for owners
- Managed Metadata error - The data returned from the tagging UI was not formatted correctly
- Deploy SharePoint wsp solution package using PowerShell
- How to create classic site in SharePoint Online
- See actual SharePoint error exception modify web.config
- 'Edit Document' Requires a Windows Sharepoint Services-compatible application and Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- How to enable anonymous public access for SharePoint Online site collection, file, folder without login ?
- SharePoint installation error - Setup is unable to proceed due to the following error This product requires Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5
- How to add animated Gif to SharePoint Online Page
- [Solved] SharePoint Search Internal server error exception
- How to create SharePoint Document Library
- SharePoint - Use Today's Date Time in list view filter and calculated column
- How to redirect SharePoint Site Collection to different URL
- SharePoint error cannot connect to the configuration database
- Reduce the size of Tabs on Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Python: Split a String into a Dictionary - Python
- Which Python version is bundled with macOS Sonoma 14 by default - MacOS
- How to fix bash ping command not found error - Bash
- How to make a dummy phone call from Android Emulator device - Android
- Get List of AWS SNS Topic Subscriptions using CLI - AWS
- git command to remove/unstage files from staging area - Git
- 9 Mac Keyboard Shortcuts for Taking Screenshots (covers macOS Ventura 13) - MacOS