In order to create a Task List in SharePoint Online App (Windows 365) follow the below steps,
- Step 1: Login to your Windows 365 Online Account.
- Step 2: Navigate to your SharePoint Site: https://<your-tenent>.sharepoint.com/
- Step 3: Open the site where you want to create the task list.
- Step 4: Click on Site Content from the Left Quick Launch Menu
- Step 5: Note click on + New on the menu bar and select App
- Step 6: Click on the classic experience link in under "Apps you can add".
- Step 7: Click on the "Task" (you shall find it under Noteworthy, or simply search it)
- Step 8: Add a name and click create button.
- Step 9: Now click on "Return to classic SharePoint" at the bottom left of your page, you should be able to see the list you just created there.
- Step 10: Click on "New Task" button to add a task to the list.
- You can fill in all details, such as Task Name, Start Date, Due Date, Assigned To, % Complete, Description, Predecessors, Priority - High, Low, Medium, Task Status - Not Started, In Progress, Completed, Deferred or Waiting on someone else.
How to Add the Task to Quick Launch Menu
To add the task you created in the Quick Launch Menu, go to the Site Content and click on the 3 dots next to your Task List, and select Settings,
Select yes, to display the list on the Quick launch under Navigation.
Finally you should be able to see your list like this:
Have Questions? Post them here!
- That did'nt work, Issue type User not in directory - SharePoint external access error
- How to get SharePoint Online user details from person or group column using REST API
- Create SharePoint Site Collection with new Content database in existing web application
- Fix Power BI 404 not found error when connecting SharePoint Online List as Data Source
- How to get the SharePoint Tenant Login URL
- How to wrap column text in SharePoint Online Modern List Grid View using JSON formatting
- SharePoint Server 2016 installation System Hardware requirements
- Cannot load PowerApps form in SharePoint Online due to repeated authentication
- Change SharePoint search results FullTextSqlQuery RowLimit 10000
- How to create SharePoint Document Library
- How to exclude results from SharePoint Search
- SharePoint 2010 DataForm Unable to display this Web Part System.StackOverflowException
- Fix Error 2711 SQL RBS client - The installer has encountered an unexpected error. The specified Feature name ('Docs') not found in Feature table
- How to upload file programmatically to SharePoint Document Library using Server Object Model C# .Net
- SharePoint error cannot connect to the configuration database
- Drag drop files here option missing for SharePoint document library
- How to activate and create SharePoint Spaces feature for mixed reality experience - 2D/3D images and web parts
- [Fix] Office 365 Sharepoint One Drive Error: Something went wrong. This is a temporary issue
- SharePoint 2016 error - Could not find file ManageUserProfileServiceApplicationTenantSimplified.xml
- SharePoint List excel import - This table exceeds the maximum number of supported rows
- How to customize SharePoint Modern list form using JSON formatting
- New-SPLogFile PowerShell - create new SharePoint log file
- SharePoint Online REST API not returning all list items and limit to only 100 rows
- How to Get or Set SharePoint Document ID _dlc_DocId using PowerShell
- Get-ADUser PowerShell - Get AD user details using email address
- Convert Java Map Collection Object to JSON String using Jackson - Java
- How to connect to SFTP location using Terminal command - FTP
- How to add multiple spaces between html page text - Html
- Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CACHE_MISS PHP - PHP
- Facebook, Messenger, and Instagram down in many regions - UK, Europe, Australia - Facebook
- How to install Python on Ubuntu - Ubuntu
- Fix bash: script.sh: Permission denied Error - Bash
- Clear Screen shortcut macOS Terminal - MacOS