SP222774 - SharePoint Online / Power Automate email not workingUsers are not receiving email notifications through SharePoint Online due to Service degradation.
ImpactEmail notifications through SharePoint Online not working.
Who is impactedPotentially affect users who are set to receive email notifications for workflow items within SharePoint Online.
Impact is specific to SharePoint Alerts, workflow emails and some legacy email alerts.
Service restore statusMicrosoft is reviewing Exchange Online Protection (EOP) logs to identify the source of the issue.
More Posts related to SharePoint,
- SharePoint list excel import error - Title is a required filed and can't be empty
- How to extract deployed WSP solution from SharePoint FARM using PowerShell
- How to change SharePoint Online site collection or subsite URL address
- Move Copy Migrate SharePoint OneDrive files folders to different site collection location
- How to configure PDF iFilter for SharePoint
- Sharepoint errors were found when compiling the workflow
- SharePoint error - Your organization doesn't allow sharing with users from this domain. Please contact your IT department for help. (OSE403)
- How to wrap column text in SharePoint Online Modern List Grid View using JSON formatting
- Setup synonyms or alias or thesaurus in SharePoint
- How to enable missing SharePoint Site Assets, Site Pages library App
- Create Custom Android AlertDialog - Android
- Copy Text to Android Clipboard Programmatically ClipboardManager - Android
- Facebook Down Will Be Back Soon - Facebook
- How to check installed Eclipse version 32-bit or 64-bit - Eclipse
- How to create an Autocomplete Android EditText Example - Android
- How to display Toast on Button Click : Android - Android
- Two Buttons next to each other in Android Layout - Android
- JSON Datatypes : Tutorial - Json-Tutorial
- Eclipse : Workspace was written with an older version of the product and will be updated - Eclipse
- Android Error Unexpected cast to Button: layout tag was FrameLayout - Android
- [Solved] SharePoint System.IO.FileNotFoundException was unhandled - SharePoint
- Fibonacci series from 1 to 500 table - Html
- The author stylesheet specified in tag script is too long - document contains 21759 bytes whereas the limit is 10000 bytes - Html
- Facebook Graph API Unavailable - Facebook