⭐ Microsoft Lists and SharePoint Lists undo and redo commands are now live in the Grid/Datasheet view
Microsoft Lists and SharePoint Online users can use undo/redo commands to retract any unwanted changes or bring back previously entered information when working in grid view.This feature will be available to all Microsoft 365 tenants between November 2020 - December 2020.
The option to undo and redo changes will be added to the Ribbon. The commands will be available with SharePoint List, Microsoft 365 Lists, Lists app in Microsoft Teams.
The only option users had until now with SharePoint Online List "Edit in grid view" was to close the browser/tab instead of clicking "Exit grid view", but that would cancel all changes and you may lose important changes and required to make changes again.
Keyboard shortcuts will also be enabled to perform undo and redo operations while editing from grid view.
- Undo for Windows: Control + Z
- Redo for Windows: Control + Y AND Control + Shift + Z
- Undo for Mac OS: Command + Z
- Redo for Mac OS: Command + Shift + Z
This feature comes as part of Microsoft 365 Roadmap 68810 - As you work across rows and columns within Microsoft Lists, mistakes will happen and it needs to be easy to recover information. Similar to how you can remove sentences and phrases in a Word document, you will be able to do this in Lists by using the undo button. The same is true in reverse if there was something in a field previously that you want to bring back - just click the redo button.
- Managed Metadata error - The data returned from the tagging UI was not formatted correctly
- How to generate client id and secret to register SharePoint App with OAuth
- Create SharePoint Site Collection with new Content database in existing web application
- Fix Error 2711 SQL RBS client - The installer has encountered an unexpected error. The specified Feature name ('Docs') not found in Feature table
- How to exclude results from SharePoint Search
- 'Edit Document' Requires a Windows Sharepoint Services-compatible application and Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- [Solved] SharePoint Access Denied error editing Document Name
- Recommended size and resolution for SharePoint Online Site logo
- SharePoint Server 2016 IT Preview - new improved Features and Enhancements
- Restore deleted Office 365 SharePoint group site
- SharePoint An unexpected error has occurred - Correlation ID and PowerShell Merge-SPlogfile
- [Solved] SharePoint Search Internal server error exception
- SharePoint CAML query error - The XML source is not correct
- How to hide quick launch in SharePoint classic site
- Not receiving email notification alert in SharePoint Online workflow - Power Automate, FLOW
- Change SharePoint search results FullTextSqlQuery RowLimit 10000
- Fix Power BI error Access to the resource is forbidden when connecting SharePoint Online List as data source
- [Fix] Restricted View permission level missing in SharePoint Online site library
- How to upload file programmatically to SharePoint Document Library using Server Object Model C# .Net
- How to create classic site in SharePoint Online
- That did'nt work, Issue type User not in directory - SharePoint external access error
- Merge-SPlogfile PowerShell - SharePoint Correlation ID error
- Fix Power BI 404 not found error when connecting SharePoint Online List as Data Source
- SharePoint Server 2016 IT Preview Deprecated Removed features
- SharePoint error - An exception occurred when trying to issue security token: This implementation is not part of the Windows Platform FIPS validated cryptographic algorithms..
- 'pwd' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. [Windows] - Bash
- Update Created By (Author) column of SharePoint document using PowerShell - SharePoint
- How to Undo-Revert Sent Email in Google Gmail - Google
- How to Configure Eclipse keymap in IntelliJ IDE - Android-Studio
- [fix] command not found curl - cURL
- How to ls command to output one entry per line [macOS/Linux/Bash] - Linux
- CSS Media Query Tutorial for Responsive Mobile First Web Design - CSS
- Mac OS X Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine - Mac-OS-X