⭐ Microsoft Lists and SharePoint Lists undo and redo commands are now live in the Grid/Datasheet view
Microsoft Lists and SharePoint Online users can use undo/redo commands to retract any unwanted changes or bring back previously entered information when working in grid view.This feature will be available to all Microsoft 365 tenants between November 2020 - December 2020.
The option to undo and redo changes will be added to the Ribbon. The commands will be available with SharePoint List, Microsoft 365 Lists, Lists app in Microsoft Teams.
The only option users had until now with SharePoint Online List "Edit in grid view" was to close the browser/tab instead of clicking "Exit grid view", but that would cancel all changes and you may lose important changes and required to make changes again.
Keyboard shortcuts will also be enabled to perform undo and redo operations while editing from grid view.
- Undo for Windows: Control + Z
- Redo for Windows: Control + Y AND Control + Shift + Z
- Undo for Mac OS: Command + Z
- Redo for Mac OS: Command + Shift + Z
This feature comes as part of Microsoft 365 Roadmap 68810 - As you work across rows and columns within Microsoft Lists, mistakes will happen and it needs to be easy to recover information. Similar to how you can remove sentences and phrases in a Word document, you will be able to do this in Lists by using the undo button. The same is true in reverse if there was something in a field previously that you want to bring back - just click the redo button.
- Move Copy Migrate SharePoint OneDrive files folders to different site collection location
- How to generate client id and secret to register SharePoint App with OAuth
- How to share SharePoint site or document with all users in organization
- Get-ADUser PowerShell - Get AD user details using email address
- error CAML Query containing special characters
- Access URL for SharePoint Tenant Admin Center (Online Office 365)
- Fix SharePoint Error - The Managed Metadata Service or Connection is currently not available. The Application Pool or Managed Metadata Web Service may not have been started
- SharePoint - The URL is invalid. It may refer to a nonexistent file or folder, or refer to a valid file or folder that is not in the current Web.
- How to delete SharePoint List Item programmatically using C#.Net
- How to Share Microsoft SharePoint Site with Users or Groups
- JSON column formatting to preview SharePoint Online file on mouse hover
- SharePoint List redirect user after submitting form NewForm.aspx
- See actual SharePoint error exception modify web.config
- SharePoint Server 2016 IT Preview Deprecated Removed features
- How to create SharePoint Document Library
- How to Get or Set SharePoint Document ID _dlc_DocId using PowerShell
- How to disable SharePoint subsite creation option for owners
- PowerShell - How to use Try Catch Finally blocks for error exception handling (Windows/SharePoint)
- SharePoint error - Your organization doesn't allow sharing with users from this domain. Please contact your IT department for help. (OSE403)
- [Solved] SharePoint Search Internal server error exception
- How to wrap column text in SharePoint Online Modern List Grid View using JSON formatting
- How to extend retiring SharePoint 2010 Workflows and continue with Office 365
- Changed AD user display name showing old name in SharePoint
- How to hide or remove quick launch left navigation from SharePoint Online Modern site page
- How to enable anonymous public access for SharePoint Online site collection, file, folder without login ?
- [Solved] Bootstrap tooltip not working - Bootstrap
- How to pip install Python Modules in VSCode - Python
- How to pass value to another Power Apps screen - PowerApps
- Create Nested Directories using Java Code - Java
- List of All 35 Reserved Keywords in Python Programming Language 3.11 - Python
- Your Android SDK is out of date or is missing templates. Please ensure you are using SDK version 22 or later. - Android
- How to change bash terminal prompt string and color - Linux
- Convert JSON to Java Collection Map using Jackson - Java