⭐ Microsoft Lists and SharePoint Lists undo and redo commands are now live in the Grid/Datasheet view
Microsoft Lists and SharePoint Online users can use undo/redo commands to retract any unwanted changes or bring back previously entered information when working in grid view.This feature will be available to all Microsoft 365 tenants between November 2020 - December 2020.
The option to undo and redo changes will be added to the Ribbon. The commands will be available with SharePoint List, Microsoft 365 Lists, Lists app in Microsoft Teams.
The only option users had until now with SharePoint Online List "Edit in grid view" was to close the browser/tab instead of clicking "Exit grid view", but that would cancel all changes and you may lose important changes and required to make changes again.
Keyboard shortcuts will also be enabled to perform undo and redo operations while editing from grid view.
- Undo for Windows: Control + Z
- Redo for Windows: Control + Y AND Control + Shift + Z
- Undo for Mac OS: Command + Z
- Redo for Mac OS: Command + Shift + Z
This feature comes as part of Microsoft 365 Roadmap 68810 - As you work across rows and columns within Microsoft Lists, mistakes will happen and it needs to be easy to recover information. Similar to how you can remove sentences and phrases in a Word document, you will be able to do this in Lists by using the undo button. The same is true in reverse if there was something in a field previously that you want to bring back - just click the redo button.
- SharePoint An unexpected error has occurred - Correlation ID and Merge-SPlogfile
- SharePoint list excel import error - Title is a required filed and can't be empty
- Send Email with attachment using SharePoint PowerShell, SMTP server
- Sharepoint errors were found when compiling the workflow
- How to update SharePoint List Item programmatically
- Merge-SPlogfile PowerShell - SharePoint Correlation ID error
- Get-ADUser PowerShell - Get AD user details using email address
- Restore deleted Office 365 SharePoint group site
- [Solved] SharePoint Access Denied error editing Document Name
- How to migrate SharePoint Designer 2010 workflow to Power Automate FLOW (Microsoft Office 365)
- ADT quit unexpectedly error on Mac OSX Android Eclipse SDK - Android
- Building library Gradle Project Info: Downloading services.gradle.org - Android-Studio
- Turn Off Google Analytics intelligence Alert Emails - Google
- MySQL Error :1006 SQLSTATE: HY000 (ER_CANT_CREATE_DB) Message: Can't create database 'mydb' (errno: 28) - MySQL
- Replace tabs by spaces or comma Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- PowerShell iterate and get all SharePoint sites and sub sites - SharePoint
- Turn on off volume change button sounds Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- Android Lint app_name is not translated in af (Afrikaans) am (Amharic) ar (Arabic) bg (Bulgarian) - Android
- How to Detect Phone Shakes Android Programming - Android
- MySQL : Error :1000 SQLSTATE: HY000 (ER_HASHCHK) Message: hashchk Server Error - MySQL
- How to add border to Android Button - Android
- How to Center Align Image in Bootstrap - CSS
- Recover SharePoint if the SQL Server IP changes - SharePoint
- Google Chrome Update failed (error: 12) - Chrome
- Send Email using SharePoint PowerShell command - SharePoint