PowerShell script/code to get SharePoint List Item countThe same script works for both lists and libraries. You can add filters to get only specific items.
It is recommened to use variables so you can quickly modify the values and reuse script for any other site, list, library.
$siteUrl = "http://siteurl"
$listName = "[Name of List/Library]"
$spWeb = Get-SPWeb $siteUrl
$items = $spList.Items.Count
More Posts related to SharePoint,
- SharePoint error - An exception occurred when trying to issue security token: This implementation is not part of the Windows Platform FIPS validated cryptographic algorithms..
- PowerShell iterate and get all SharePoint sites and sub sites
- SharePoint Online: Editing session has ended Message
- How to Share Microsoft SharePoint Site with Users or Groups
- How to delete SharePoint Online List Item using REST API
- SharePoint List excel import - This table exceeds the maximum number of supported rows
- How to disable SharePoint subsite creation option for owners
- SharePoint 2010 August 2015 Update KB3055049 - Duplicate Document ID issue bug fixed
- SharePoint Server 2016 Preview installation error - This Product Key isn't a valid Microsoft Office 2016 Product Key. Check that you've entered it correctly.
- How to upload file programmatically to SharePoint Document Library using Server Object Model C# .Net
- Access URL for SharePoint Tenant Admin Center (Online Office 365)
- Error when deleting SharePoint Online folder or file
- How to extend retiring SharePoint 2010 Workflows and continue with Office 365
- How to generate client id and secret to register SharePoint App with OAuth
- How to delete SharePoint List Item programmatically using C#.Net
- How to retrieve all SharePoint Online List Items using Rest API
- [Solved] SharePoint Search Internal server error exception
- Create SharePoint Site Collection using PowerShell New-SPSite
- Fix SharePoint PowerShell error - The term Get-SPweb is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet function script file or operable program
- How to enable anonymous public access for SharePoint Online site collection, file, folder without login ?
- SharePoint Server 2016 installation System Hardware requirements
- How to create SharePoint Online List Item using REST API
- Changed AD user display name showing old name in SharePoint
- Recommended size and resolution for SharePoint Online Site logo
- Microsoft 365: How to Turn Off Delve in SharePoint Online for All Users
- Python: Pandas Rename Columns with List Example - Python
- Use Google Chrome Canvas to create drawings - Chrome
- Jupyter Notebook: 404 : Not Found - You are requesting a page that does not exist! - Python
- Fix Error Code: 80090030 in Microsoft Outlook/Teams - Microsoft
- How to download and install Slack on Mac - MacOS
- How to Upload Video to YouTube from Android - Android
- Fix: Failed in attempting to update the source: winget - Windows
- Python: Fix command not found pip or pip3 on zsh shell - Python