If you have a use-case where you want to wrap text that you output using the Python code on the console or a Jupyter Notebook, you can make use of the textwrap module.
We can make use of the width attribute to set the width of each line where you want to wrap the text.
text = """This is a long sentence that I would like to wrap for this Python Program output. Let's see if it works."""
text_wrapper = textwrap.TextWrapper(width=15)
wrapped_text_list = text_wrapper.wrap(text=text)
for wrapped_line in wrapped_text_list:
You can expore more about this module here: https://docs.python.org/3/library/textwrap.html
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- How to convert int to ASCII in Python
- How to make use of SQLite Module in Python?
- Split a String into Sub-string and Parse in Python
- Python: Pandas Rename Columns with List Example
- How to run Python file from Mac Terminal
- How to Exit a Loop in Python Code
- Python: How to Plot a Histogram using Matplotlib and data as list
- MD5 Hashing in Python
- Jupyter: Safari Cant Connect to the Server localhost:8888/tree
- Fix: AttributeError: str object has no attribute decode. Did you mean: encode?[Python]
- How to Read a binary File with Python
- How to add two float numbers in Python
- Python: How to install YAML Package
- Python: How to Save Image from URL
- What is Markdown in Jupyter Notebook with Examples
- How to change the Python Default version
- 33: Python Program to send an email vid GMail
- How to comment code in Python
- How to Fix AttributeError in Python
- Fix: error: Jupyter command `jupyter-nbconvert` not found [VSCode]
- How to comment out a block of code in Python
- List of All 35 Reserved Keywords in Python Programming Language 3.11
- Import Other Python Files Examples
- Python: How to add Progress Bar in Console with Examples
- 3 Ways to convert bytes to String in Python
- Docker Commit Command with Examples - Docker
- clear is not recognized as an internal or external command operable program or batch file. - DOS
- Enable and reduce background noise in Microsoft Teams with AI-based noise suppression - Teams
- How to create an empty Optional Instance in Java - Java
- Disable Apps from Opening on Mac Startup (Login items) - MacOS
- Step-by-Step: How to delete a git branch from local as well as remote origin - Git
- What is Microsoft 365 Message You are using more licenses on your trial than what you will purchase once the free trial ends. - Microsoft
- Spring Boot CRUD Examples using JDBCTemplate - Java