If you just received a message on your "Google Webmaster tool webpage" saying that there was a Possible outage on your website.
Dear owner or webmaster of http://code2care.org/ While crawling your site, we have noticed an increase in the number of transients soft 404 errors around 2018-08-07 14:00 UTC (London, Dublin, Edinburgh). Your site may have experienced outages. These issues may have been resolved. Here are some sample pages that resulted in soft 404 errors: http://code2care.org/pages/adt-quit-unexpectedly-error-on-mac-osx-android-eclipse-sdk/ http://code2care.org/pages/facebook-this-message-contains-blocked-content/ http://code2care.org/pages/java-lang-noclassdeffounderror-android-support-v4/ http://code2care.org/pages/base64-encoding-decoding-in-notepad++/ http://code2care.org/pages/instagram-couldnt-refresh-feed-error/ For more information, see our Help Center: Soft 404 errors
What does this message mean?
It simply means that google bots (crawlers) tried to craw your website (sitemap.xml file) URLs and they were not found!!
What can be the reasons ?
The pages are being removed from your hosting domain. Do check with your webmaster/developers to confirm
How to resolve Possible outages issue ?
It can be a transit issue, you may have been working on some migration maintenance work when the bots tried to crawl your website. Just try visiting the pages mentioned in the error message through a web browser. If they exist then try getting it fetched from the Fetch as Google option.
If you cannot see these pages on a browser, then check the header type by using websites like webconfs.com to analyze the HTTP header code. If it is a 404 return then it is for sure that the page does not exist on your hosted environment.
- How to get nest aware on iPhone
- Fetch as Google Crawl Error or Redirected Status
- How to upload and read csv file in Google Colab
- Google Celebrates Rosa Bonheur 200th birthday with a Google Doodle
- Fix: Cannot contact reCAPTCHA. Check your connection and try again.
- Google Webmaster : An error has occurred. Please try again later
- [Fix] reCAPTCHA not working in Web Browser
- Fetch More then 10 Links Per Page in Google Search Result
- How to do a Reverse Image Search Using Google Tools
- Turning Off Chat in Gmail
- How to Mount Google Drive in Colab Notebook
- How to Hum a Song to Google to find it out! [Android and iPhone]
- Google Colab: How to read file from Google Drive
- How to Undo-Revert Sent Email in Google Gmail
- Google Local Guide Program and Perks of Contributing to Google Maps
- How to install Google Chrome using Mac Terminal
- How to Toggle Light/Dark Mode in Google Colab
- How to Upload a File to Google Colab (txt, csv, json, xml, xlsx)
- How to insert image into Google Sheets cell
- Installing Google Cloud macOS SDK
- 86 Gmail keyboard shortcuts that you may find Advantageous
- Google Search Console: HTTPS is invalid and might prevent it from being indexed
- Resolving DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Google Chrome Error
- Enable Dark Mode in Google Search
- Page actions are temporarily disabled [Google Search Console Page Crawling]
- Copy file from a remote server to current local directory system using SCP command - HowTos
- Java JDBC Connection with MySQL Driver in VS Code + Troubleshooting - Java
- How to extend retiring SharePoint 2010 Workflows and continue with Office 365 - SharePoint
- How to add hint text in bootstrap input text field and text area - Bootstrap
- How to Subscribe to AWS SNS Topic [SMS/Email/Lambda] via CLI - AWS
- How to create a Git Project in Eclipse (Step-by-step) - Eclipse
- Install Oh My Zsh on Ubuntu Docker complete steps - Ubuntu
- Selenium Maven Dependency for pom.xml - Java