Run "SharePoint Management Shell" as Administrator.
⭐ PowerShell script to get SharePoint Item URL (this will return a relative URL)
$site = Get-SPWeb "<SITE URL>" $list = $spSourceWeb.Lists["<LIST NAME>"] $item = $list.GetItemById("<ITEM ID>") Write-Host $item.Title - $item.Url
The above script will return the relative link, use the below logic to get the complete link to the list item. This will build the complete link which can be clicked to navigate to the respective item display form Dispform.aspx.
$site = Get-SPWeb "<SITE URL>" $list = $spSourceWeb.Lists["<LIST NAME>"] $id = "<ITEM ID>" $link = $site.Url + "/" + $list.Title + "/dispform.aspx?id=" + $id Write-Host Link to item - $link
Have Questions? Post them here!
More Posts related to SharePoint,
- Managed Metadata error - The data returned from the tagging UI was not formatted correctly
- How to generate client id and secret to register SharePoint App with OAuth
- Create SharePoint Site Collection with new Content database in existing web application
- Fix Error 2711 SQL RBS client - The installer has encountered an unexpected error. The specified Feature name ('Docs') not found in Feature table
- How to exclude results from SharePoint Search
- 'Edit Document' Requires a Windows Sharepoint Services-compatible application and Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- [Solved] SharePoint Access Denied error editing Document Name
- Recommended size and resolution for SharePoint Online Site logo
- SharePoint Server 2016 IT Preview - new improved Features and Enhancements
- Restore deleted Office 365 SharePoint group site
- SharePoint An unexpected error has occurred - Correlation ID and PowerShell Merge-SPlogfile
- [Solved] SharePoint Search Internal server error exception
- SharePoint CAML query error - The XML source is not correct
- How to hide quick launch in SharePoint classic site
- Not receiving email notification alert in SharePoint Online workflow - Power Automate, FLOW
- Change SharePoint search results FullTextSqlQuery RowLimit 10000
- Fix Power BI error Access to the resource is forbidden when connecting SharePoint Online List as data source
- [Fix] Restricted View permission level missing in SharePoint Online site library
- How to upload file programmatically to SharePoint Document Library using Server Object Model C# .Net
- How to create classic site in SharePoint Online
- That did'nt work, Issue type User not in directory - SharePoint external access error
- Merge-SPlogfile PowerShell - SharePoint Correlation ID error
- Fix Power BI 404 not found error when connecting SharePoint Online List as Data Source
- SharePoint Server 2016 IT Preview Deprecated Removed features
- SharePoint error - An exception occurred when trying to issue security token: This implementation is not part of the Windows Platform FIPS validated cryptographic algorithms..