Run "SharePoint Management Shell" as Administrator.
⭐ PowerShell script to get SharePoint Item URL (this will return a relative URL)
$site = Get-SPWeb "<SITE URL>" $list = $spSourceWeb.Lists["<LIST NAME>"] $item = $list.GetItemById("<ITEM ID>") Write-Host $item.Title - $item.Url
The above script will return the relative link, use the below logic to get the complete link to the list item. This will build the complete link which can be clicked to navigate to the respective item display form Dispform.aspx.
$site = Get-SPWeb "<SITE URL>" $list = $spSourceWeb.Lists["<LIST NAME>"] $id = "<ITEM ID>" $link = $site.Url + "/" + $list.Title + "/dispform.aspx?id=" + $id Write-Host Link to item - $link
Have Questions? Post them here!
More Posts related to SharePoint,
- Move Copy Migrate SharePoint OneDrive files folders to different site collection location
- How to generate client id and secret to register SharePoint App with OAuth
- How to share SharePoint site or document with all users in organization
- Get-ADUser PowerShell - Get AD user details using email address
- error CAML Query containing special characters
- Access URL for SharePoint Tenant Admin Center (Online Office 365)
- Fix SharePoint Error - The Managed Metadata Service or Connection is currently not available. The Application Pool or Managed Metadata Web Service may not have been started
- SharePoint - The URL is invalid. It may refer to a nonexistent file or folder, or refer to a valid file or folder that is not in the current Web.
- How to delete SharePoint List Item programmatically using C#.Net
- How to Share Microsoft SharePoint Site with Users or Groups
- JSON column formatting to preview SharePoint Online file on mouse hover
- SharePoint List redirect user after submitting form NewForm.aspx
- See actual SharePoint error exception modify web.config
- SharePoint Server 2016 IT Preview Deprecated Removed features
- How to create SharePoint Document Library
- How to Get or Set SharePoint Document ID _dlc_DocId using PowerShell
- How to disable SharePoint subsite creation option for owners
- PowerShell - How to use Try Catch Finally blocks for error exception handling (Windows/SharePoint)
- SharePoint error - Your organization doesn't allow sharing with users from this domain. Please contact your IT department for help. (OSE403)
- [Solved] SharePoint Search Internal server error exception
- How to wrap column text in SharePoint Online Modern List Grid View using JSON formatting
- How to extend retiring SharePoint 2010 Workflows and continue with Office 365
- Changed AD user display name showing old name in SharePoint
- How to hide or remove quick launch left navigation from SharePoint Online Modern site page
- How to enable anonymous public access for SharePoint Online site collection, file, folder without login ?
- Encode or Decode Base64 String using Mac Terminal Command - MacOS
- [Fix] Microsoft 53003 Error - Microsoft
- SwissCovid App Launched in Switzerland - News
- [fix] URI is not registered (Settings | Languages & Frameworks | Schemas and DTDs) IntelliJ - Java
- Hide Bluetooth icon on Mac Menu Bar macOS Ventura 13 - MacOS
- Remove Html head and body tags from ckeditor source - Html
- GitHub: How to Search Code - Git
- java: unclosed string literal [Error] - Java