At times when you may be working on the Mac Terminal App and want to see what's in a directory by opening it in Finder App. Well, there is a command for it and the name is quite trivial - openDemo
As you can see in the above GIF demo, open . opens the current working directory (pwd) in Finder App.
You may also use the open command followed by a path to open directories, files, or Applications as well.
% open /User/c2c/Desktop/myFiles
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Clear Screen shortcut macOS Terminal
- What is macOS Ventura?
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- How to Find Where Mac Terminal App is Located?
- AutoSave button not working on Office on Mac (Word, Excel or Powerpoint)
- macOS say command text to speech using various voices and languages
- How to change Ping TTL value on macOS
- Open .bash_profile File in TextEdit using Terminal
- How to know the Safari Version on Mac
- How to Copy full Absolute Path of a File on Mac
- 13.0 MacOS Ventura release date
- Enable spell check in Sublime Text (macOS)
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- How to turn off Location Services macOS Ventura 13
- How to Open VS Code on Mac
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- How to Fix cd: too many arguments Error in Terminal: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to install wget on macOS
- Select Line Number TextEdit on Mac
- Strikethrough Text in Excel for Mac
- How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode on macOS Ventura 13
- How to hide or display Wifi icon in macOS Bug Sur Menu Bar
- How to install Yarn on Mac (macOS)
- How to fix command not found brew (bash, zsh) on macOS Terminal
- How to Schedule Mails in macOS Ventura
- Fibonacci series from 1 to 500 table - Html
- Convert Java Object to JSON using Jackson Library - Java
- How to Gzip a file directory on Mac OS X using Terminal Command - Mac-OS-X
- MacBook - Time Limit - You have reached your time limit, Ignore Limit - MacOS
- Delete Android Studio Projects - Android-Studio
- bash: cls: command not found - Linux
- How to Freeze Top Row in Excel for Mac - Windows
- Change Sublime Text 3 white background color theme - Sublime-Text