The Mac Menubar may get cluttered with a lot of apps and icons displayed, and you won't want to keep them at a minimum.
If you have JetBrains Toolbox installed and you want to hide it from the menubar and not load at startup, follow the below steps,
- Click on the Toolbox icon.
- Click on the Settings option.
- Now select Settings,
- Turn off - "Launch Toolbox App at system startup"
- Go back to the Settings icon again and select Quit.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
More Posts related to HowTos,
- Fix NVIDIA GeForce Experience ERROR CODE 0x0003
- How to convert byte array to String [Kotlin]
- Unzip a Zip file from Terminal Command
- How to write hello world different languages syntax
- [Error] zsh: command not found: mvn
- How to know the version of OpenSSL
- [Solution] IDEA IntelliJ System.out.println function shortcut (sysout alternative for eclipse IDE)
- The default username and password for RabbitMQ
- ChatGPT Outage: Hmm...something seems to have gone wrong. Maybe try me again in a little bit.
- How to check the version of NodeJS installed
- Gmail Unable to upload because it is a folder or a package (like an application bundle or RTFD document)
- How to remove password from pdf file
- BSNL Broadband upgrades speed to minimum 2MBps for all users 512Kbps 1Mbps
- MongoDB: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1:27017 reason: Connection refused
- Turn off Focus Mode on Mac
- Steps to Delete or Deactivate Instagram Account
- [IRCTC] Indian railways official eRail API 1.1 for developers to get train info
- CentOS Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo base7x86_64 yum
- Why I see Download pre-built shared indexes in IntelliJ
- Copy file from a remote server to current local directory system using SCP command
- [Fix] Minecraft Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again
- How to install Zsh shell
- Merge multiple zip files without unzipping (extracting)
- How to find someone on Instagram
- How to get an embed code from Vimeo?
- Jupyter: Safari Cant Connect to the Server localhost:8888/tree - Python
- What version of windows do I have? - Microsoft
- How to install AWS Toolkit for Visual Studio Code - AWS
- Emulator: Warning: restoring GLES1 context from snapshot. App may need reloading. - Android-Studio
- How to comment code in Python - Python
- Where are Notepad++ macros stored? - NotepadPlusPlus
- How to display Line Number in Eclipse IDE - Eclipse