Safari Can't Connect to the Server Safari can't open the page "localhost:8888/tree" because Safari can't connect to the server "localhost"
The most common reason for this error is that your Jupyter Notebook server is not running. You can check this by simply opening the Mac Terminal and tying the command,
% jupyter notebook list Currently running servers:
As you can see currently there are no Jupyter Notebook servers running, so make sure to start one before you access it at localhost:8888.
python3 -m notebook [I 08:37:51.263 NotebookApp] Serving notebooks from local directory: /Users/c2ctechtv [I 08:37:51.263 NotebookApp] Jupyter Notebook 6.5.4 is running at: [I 08:37:51.263 NotebookApp] http://localhost:8888/?token=89570641457313d8341ed2f1a49cfa9deb78e648c1e17ee1 [I 08:37:51.263 NotebookApp] or http://127.0.0.1:8888/?token=89570641457313d8341ed2f1a49cfa9deb78e648c1e17ee1 [I 08:37:51.263 NotebookApp] Use Control-C to stop this server and shut down all kernels (twice to skip confirmation).
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Python: Convert Date to DateTime
- How to sort a List using Lambda in Python
- Python matplotlib segmentation fault: 11 macOS Big Sur
- What is Terminal Velocity and its Formula? How to calculate it programmatically?
- How to install Python 3.11 on Mac
- How to flatten a nested list in Python
- Python: Pandas Merge DataFrames on Index Example
- How to Run all Cells at Once Jupyter Notebook
- Python - Convert float to String
- How to add borders to tkinter label text
- How to Exit a Loop in Python Code
- [Python] Fix: ValueError: All arrays must be of the same length
- Sorting an array using Bubble Sort in Python Programming
- How to Unzip a file using Python
- Python: Merge DataFrames Pandas Outer Join Example
- Change label (text) color in tkinter
- Convert Float to String in Python
- Fix: fatal error: No such file or directory compilation terminated
- Python: Access index/counter of a for loop iteration
- Import Other Python Files Examples
- How to install Anaconda on Mac (M1/M2 Mac)
- Python Regular Expression to Find All Matches in List
- How to Read a binary File with Python
- How to disable warnings while Python file execution
- Know current Python Version
- MySQL Workbench - Connection Warning - Incompatible/nonstandard server version or connection protocol detected - MySQL
- Android Alert Dialog with Checkboxes example - Android
- How to Exit a Loop in Python Code - Python
- How to install Anaconda on Mac (M1/M2 Mac) - Python
- Bash: Command to Find the Length of a String - Bash
- Python: Print Exception Stack trace like Java - Python
- How choose alternate Tab Bar icon in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Notepad++ Convert text from lower to upper case - NotepadPlusPlus