If for some reason you are doing some tests and your Gradle project builds over and over again and it takes a long time to build it, it could slow down your progress, one reason for your build taking a long time could be the test cases.
To disable unit test cases and do a Gradle build of your Java/Android Project you can add the option -x test to ignore them.
% ./gradlew build -x test
% gradle build -x test
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Task is ambiguous in root project gradle-examples. Candidates are: myTask1, myTask2
- How to create Gradle Multi-Project in IntelliJ
- Find installed Gradle version command
- Adding Jackson dependency to Java Gradle Project
- Gradle FAILURE: Build failed with an exception - Task not found in root project
- Create a Gradle Java Project in VS Code
- Generate Project Dependency tree using Gradle Command
- Fix: Spring Boot + IntelliJ + Gradle : Unsupported class file major version 64 Error
- Fix: Unsupported Java. Your build is currently configured to use Java 17.0.5 and Gradle 7.1.
- Run IntelliJ Java main method without Gradle build
- Fix: Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle
- Installing Gradle on macOS - Gradle Tutorial
- Fix: Invalid Gradle JDK configuration found. Could not find the required JavaSDK
- How to Clear Gradle Cache on Mac
- How to run Gradle build in offline mode
- Install Gradle VS Code for Java Projects
- How to add maven central repository in build.gradle
- Search text in Eclipse Console logs - Eclipse
- Add Buttons at the bottom of Android Layout xml file - Android
- Customizing Notepad++ New Document Line Encoding: CR/LF/CR LF - NotepadPlusPlus
- Prettify JSON in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Auto Refresh Webpage after every x Second or Minute using Meta Tag? - Html
- How to Create a Git Branch in 6 Different ways - Git
- Fix: Spring Boot: SQLException: Access denied for user root@localhost (using password: YES) - Java
- Move Copy Migrate SharePoint OneDrive files folders to different site collection location - SharePoint