Many users have reported that they are unable to load Power Apps forms from within SharePoint Online.The form keeps loading/downloading data and never completes.
Microsoft has published a Service degradation message in Microsoft 365 Admin Center - Service Health. Impact is specific to users who are served through the affected infrastructure.
The message reads as below
Title: Some users may be unable to load Power Apps forms from within SharePoint Online User Impact: Users may be unable to load Power Apps forms within SharePoint Online. More info: This issue is also being communicated under MM222544. Current status: We’ve identified that impact may be caused by an issue with repeated authentication requests. We're reviewing the call pattern of these requests to determine why this is occurring. Scope of impact: Impact is specific to users who are served through the affected infrastructure.
Few users mentioned that the issue is auto resolved after sometime. Currently, very few developers/customers seem to be impacted. Microsoft is analyzing the problem.
Hasgtags: #Microsoft #PowerApps #SharePoint #Office365 #Microsoft365 #Teams
- Managed Metadata error - The data returned from the tagging UI was not formatted correctly
- How to generate client id and secret to register SharePoint App with OAuth
- Create SharePoint Site Collection with new Content database in existing web application
- Fix Error 2711 SQL RBS client - The installer has encountered an unexpected error. The specified Feature name ('Docs') not found in Feature table
- How to exclude results from SharePoint Search
- 'Edit Document' Requires a Windows Sharepoint Services-compatible application and Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- [Solved] SharePoint Access Denied error editing Document Name
- Recommended size and resolution for SharePoint Online Site logo
- SharePoint Server 2016 IT Preview - new improved Features and Enhancements
- Restore deleted Office 365 SharePoint group site
- SharePoint An unexpected error has occurred - Correlation ID and PowerShell Merge-SPlogfile
- [Solved] SharePoint Search Internal server error exception
- SharePoint CAML query error - The XML source is not correct
- How to hide quick launch in SharePoint classic site
- Not receiving email notification alert in SharePoint Online workflow - Power Automate, FLOW
- Change SharePoint search results FullTextSqlQuery RowLimit 10000
- Fix Power BI error Access to the resource is forbidden when connecting SharePoint Online List as data source
- [Fix] Restricted View permission level missing in SharePoint Online site library
- How to upload file programmatically to SharePoint Document Library using Server Object Model C# .Net
- How to create classic site in SharePoint Online
- That did'nt work, Issue type User not in directory - SharePoint external access error
- Merge-SPlogfile PowerShell - SharePoint Correlation ID error
- Fix Power BI 404 not found error when connecting SharePoint Online List as Data Source
- SharePoint Server 2016 IT Preview Deprecated Removed features
- SharePoint error - An exception occurred when trying to issue security token: This implementation is not part of the Windows Platform FIPS validated cryptographic algorithms..
- This class should be public (android.support.v7.internal.widget.ActionBarView.HomeView) Lint Error - Android
- This Toast was not created with Toast.makeText() : Android RuntimeException - Android
- Android [SDK Manager] The system cannot find the path specified - Android-Studio
- The selected device is incompatible : Android Studio - Android-Studio
- How to find lost AirPods? - HowTos