In order to clear the cache of Gradle on the Mac running on macOS follow the below steps.
- Open Terminal App,
- Now run the command: ~/.gradle/caches/ to navigate to the Gradle caches under your home directory.
- Now run command open . to open the current Caches directory in Finder.
- Delete all the Cache you want to.
Delete Gradle Cache using gradle command
- Open Terminal App,
- Run the command: gradle cleanBuildCache (or can even use ./gradlew cleanBuildCache)
Delete Gradle Cache using Android Studio IDE
- Open Android Studio App,
- Go to File -> Invalidate Caches... -> Invalidate Caches and Restart
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Installing Gradle on macOS - Gradle Tutorial
- Install Gradle VS Code for Java Projects
- Adding Jackson dependency to Java Gradle Project
- Gradle FAILURE: Build failed with an exception - Task not found in root project
- Fix: Unsupported Java. Your build is currently configured to use Java 17.0.5 and Gradle 7.1.
- Fix: Invalid Gradle JDK configuration found. Could not find the required JavaSDK
- Run IntelliJ Java main method without Gradle build
- How to Clear Gradle Cache on Mac
- Create a Gradle Java Project in VS Code
- How to run Gradle build in offline mode
- Fix: Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle
- Fix: Spring Boot + IntelliJ + Gradle : Unsupported class file major version 64 Error
- Find installed Gradle version command
- Task is ambiguous in root project gradle-examples. Candidates are: myTask1, myTask2
- How to create Gradle Multi-Project in IntelliJ
- Generate Project Dependency tree using Gradle Command
- Fix: Windows 11 Something went wrong - We coudnt find info for that Account (Windows 365 Business) - Windows-11
- Where are Notepad++ temp unsaved files stored? - NotepadPlusPlus
- Fix- Microsoft Word Pages Appear Black - Microsoft
- How to access SharePoint on Office 365 using a Web Browser - SharePoint
- How to remove username from Mac Menu Bar? - MacOS
- Ignore white space while Notepad++ compare two files - NotepadPlusPlus
- Fix: python3: Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/python3: No module named notebook (jupyter) - Python
- Android : Exception raised during rendering: action_bar API 22 - Android