Today out of the blues I got a weird error message while working with Android Emulator.
I was not able to load Android Emulator (AVD) and get the following errors messages on Console,
[2014-11-06 16:20:58 - Emulator] ##KBD: Full queue, lose event [2014-11-06 16:21:18 - Emulator] ##KBD: Full queue, lose event [2014-11-06 16:21:33 - Emulator] ##KBD: Full queue, lose event [2014-11-06 16:21:53 - Emulator] ##KBD: Full queue, lose event [2014-11-06 16:22:13 - Emulator] ##KBD: Full queue, lose event [2014-11-06 16:23:14 - Emulator] ##KBD: Full queue, lose event [2014-11-06 16:23:51 - Emulator] ##KBD: Full queue, lose event [2014-11-06 16:24:11 - Emulator] ##KBD: Full queue, lose event
My System Configuration :
Mac Mini 2012 model intel i5 dual-core 8GB of Ram.
I tired editing my Emulator configuration and changing RAM + Heap Size nothing really worked. This does not seem to be a problem related to Memory.
I could not resolve this issue and had to finally delete the emulator and recreate a new one.
- Android Error Unexpected cast to Button: layout tag was FrameLayout
- ADT quit unexpectedly error on Mac OSX Android Eclipse SDK
- Parsing Data for android-21 failed unsupported major.minor version 51.0
- Android Studio Ctrl Shift o auto import not working
- java.lang.IllegalStateException: You need to use a Theme.AppCompat theme (or descendant) with this activity.
- Android : How to make TextView Scrollable
- This class should be public (android.support.v7.internal.widget.ActionBarView.HomeView) Lint Error
- Integrating Android Facebook SDK 3.17.2 Tutorial
- Android R Cannot Be Resolved To A Variable
- Android : Exception raised during rendering: action_bar API 22
- How to take screenshot on Android
- Read Text file from SD Card : Android Programming
- How to make Android EditText not editable
- Your Android SDK is out of date or is missing templates. Please ensure you are using SDK version 22 or later.
- The declared package does not match the expected package Eclipse
- Can't Run SDK Manager find_java.bat issue
- What is Android Toast.LENGTH_SHORT and Toast. LENGTH_LONG durations
- Android Emulator Soft Back button action using Computer keyboard
- Multiline EditText in Android Example
- Use 5G Network on Android Emulator
- Make Android TextView Clickable like Buttons
- How to empty trash in Android Device
- Android : Execute some code after back button is pressed
- Disable Fading Edges Scroll Effect Android Views
- How To Disable Landscape Mode in Android Application
- SharePoint excel error - A problem occurred while connecting to the server. If the problem continues, contact your administrator. - SharePoint
- Change label (text) color in tkinter - Python
- BSNL Broadband upgrades speed to minimum 2MBps for all users 512Kbps 1Mbps - HowTos
- Customize Praise badge for Microsoft Teams with own images, values, brand - Microsoft
- ModuleNotFoundError: No module named qdarkstyle.colorsystem [Python] - Python
- Android Lint app_name is not translated in af (Afrikaans) am (Amharic) ar (Arabic) bg (Bulgarian) - Android
- Show Notepad++ tabs in multiple lines instead of scroll on tab bar - NotepadPlusPlus
- How to Gzip a file directory on Mac OS X using Terminal Command - Mac-OS-X