Today out of the blues I got a weird error message while working with Android Emulator.
I was not able to load Android Emulator (AVD) and get the following errors messages on Console,
[2014-11-06 16:20:58 - Emulator] ##KBD: Full queue, lose event [2014-11-06 16:21:18 - Emulator] ##KBD: Full queue, lose event [2014-11-06 16:21:33 - Emulator] ##KBD: Full queue, lose event [2014-11-06 16:21:53 - Emulator] ##KBD: Full queue, lose event [2014-11-06 16:22:13 - Emulator] ##KBD: Full queue, lose event [2014-11-06 16:23:14 - Emulator] ##KBD: Full queue, lose event [2014-11-06 16:23:51 - Emulator] ##KBD: Full queue, lose event [2014-11-06 16:24:11 - Emulator] ##KBD: Full queue, lose event
My System Configuration :
Mac Mini 2012 model intel i5 dual-core 8GB of Ram.
I tired editing my Emulator configuration and changing RAM + Heap Size nothing really worked. This does not seem to be a problem related to Memory.
I could not resolve this issue and had to finally delete the emulator and recreate a new one.
- ERROR x86 emulation currently requires hardware acceleration. Intel HAXM is not installed on this machine
- How to create Toast messages in Android?
- Java: Check Internet connection on Android Device (Wifi or Mobile)
- Change Title text for Android Activity using java code
- Android RatingBar Example
- Android : Execute some code after back button is pressed
- Audio Video Network protocols supported by Android OS Devices
- This class should be public (android.support.v7.internal.widget.ActionBarView.HomeView) Lint Error
- Check Internet Connection WIFI 4G is active on Android Programmatically
- Change Height of Android ActionBar
- Generate Facebook Android SDK keyhash using java code
- How to hide or cancel Toast message in Android Programming
- Make Android Toolbar text center aligned
- How to Disable EditText Keyboard Android App
- How to repeat background image in Android Activity
- How to make Android EditText not editable
- [FIX] AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main - java.lang.RuntimeException NullPointerException
- Android Eclipse This version of the rendering library is more recent than your version of ADT plug-in. Please update ADT plug-in
- How to Add a horizontal line in Android Layout
- Android Disable back button programatically
- 21 Useful Android Emulator Short-cut Keyboard Keys
- Android xml error Attribute is missing the Android namespace prefix [Solution]
- Fixing Android unknown error 961 while downloading app
- Share Image and Text on Instagram from Android App using Share Dialog
- How to add border to Android Button
- BSNL Broadband upgrades speed to minimum 2MBps for all users 512Kbps 1Mbps - HowTos
- The package must have at least one . separator [Android Studio] - Android-Studio
- Cmd command get current directory location - Windows
- Maven Unsupported major.minor version 51.0 - Java
- NOTE: This project contains resource errors, so aapt did not succeed, which can cause rendering failures. Fix resource problems first. - Android