SharePoint 2010 - (KB3055049) August 2015 cumulative update
Microsoft has released KB3055049 - August 2015 update for Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 to take care of following bugs (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3055049) -
Duplicate Document ID - There is a bug where duplicate Document Id is generated for multiple documents resulting in inaccurate search results and opening of the incorrect document when clicking on document id. If you come across this issue, here is a way to change the Document ID using PowerShell script.
Document Library slowness with large items - Sometimes it takes too long for document library to open if there are too many items, mostly occurring when the items have unique permissions and users had to access to very few.
You can download the update from here - http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48556 This update requires SharePoint 2010 Service Pack 2 to be installed.
Make sure you restart the SharePoint Server after the update is installed.
- SharePoint list excel import error - Title is a required filed and can't be empty
- How to extract deployed WSP solution from SharePoint FARM using PowerShell
- How to change SharePoint Online site collection or subsite URL address
- Move Copy Migrate SharePoint OneDrive files folders to different site collection location
- How to configure PDF iFilter for SharePoint
- Sharepoint errors were found when compiling the workflow
- SharePoint error - Your organization doesn't allow sharing with users from this domain. Please contact your IT department for help. (OSE403)
- How to wrap column text in SharePoint Online Modern List Grid View using JSON formatting
- Setup synonyms or alias or thesaurus in SharePoint
- How to enable missing SharePoint Site Assets, Site Pages library App
- Android Studio SDK Build-tools 23 rc2 not getting installed - Android-Studio
- BeanDefinitionStoreException IOException parsing XML document from class path resource [spring.xml] - Java
- Base64 Encoding Decoding In Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Your JBoss Application Server 7 is running However you have not yet added any users to be able to access the admin console - Java
- error CAML Query containing special characters - SharePoint
- Disabling Spell Check in Android Studio - Android-Studio
- Disable Chrome Notification bell from Mac OS X menu bar - Mac-OS-X
- How to Undo-Revert Sent Email in Google Gmail - Google
- List of jars required for Struts2 project - Java
- Error : Facebook SDK AndroidRuntime﹕FATAL EXCEPTION: main - Android
- Fail to connect to camera service Android java RuntimeException - Android
- Eclipse Error : The Eclipse executable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library. - Eclipse
- Make Android View Scrollable both Horizontally and Vertically - Android