If you want to add an Image to Google Sheets that you can go to Menu → Insert → Image → Drop your Image. But you would see that the image does not gets added to a specific cell.
To add image into a cell, you can use the Formula / Syntax : IMAGE(url, [mode], [height], [width]), parameter mode, height and width are optional.
url: Just add the URL of the image should be accessible via HTTP protocol example:http://code2care.org/images/logo.png
mode: This is an optional filed used to resize the image aspect ratio, the default value is set to 1.
1: It will resize the image to fit inside the cell, maintaining aspect ratio.
2: This will stretch or compress the image to fit inside the cell and will ignore aspect ratio.
3: This will leave the image at original size, which may cause cropping.
4: This allows us to set a custom size for the image (setting custom width and height).
Note: This is an optional field, the mode must be set to 4 if custom width and height are used.Example:
height: You can set the height of the image in pixels.
Note: height is an optional field if used mode must be set to 4.
width: You can set the height of the image in pixels.
Note: width is an optional field if used mode must be set to 4.
- Fetch as Google Crawl Error or Redirected Status
- Turn Off Google Analytics intelligence Alert Emails
- Resolving DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Google Chrome Error
- Fetch More then 10 Links Per Page in Google Search Result
- How to remove disable google search blue triangle
- Possible outages message Google Webmaster tool
- Turning Off Chat in Gmail
- Google Webmaster : An error has occurred. Please try again later
- Gmail Error Bad Request Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request
- How to Undo-Revert Sent Email in Google Gmail
- Google translate in spreadsheet
- 86 Gmail keyboard shortcuts that you may find Advantageous
- How to insert image into Google Sheets cell
- Change Android Toast background color - Android
- [Solved] Dynamic Web Module 3.0 requires Java 1.6 or newer Mac OSX - Mac-OS-X
- java.lang.IllegalStateException: You need to use a Theme.AppCompat theme (or descendant) with this activity. - Android
- Android appcompat_v7 Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name - Android
- SharePoint Open in the client application document opens in browser - Java
- How to redirect SharePoint Site Collection to different URL - SharePoint
- Duplicate id @+id/textView1, already defined earlier in this layout Android Error - Android
- Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end users experience - Java
- Integrating Android Facebook SDK 3.17.2 Tutorial - Android
- SharePoint CAML query error - The XML source is not correct - SharePoint
- 32 css cursors web developers must know - CSS
- Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CACHE_MISS PHP - PHP
- 403 forbidden error for Image - PHP
- Struts 2 : There is no Action mapped for namespace [/] and action name [form] associated with context path [/proj] - Java
- How To Disable Landscape Mode in Android Application - Android