If you want to add an Image to Google Sheets that you can go to Menu → Insert → Image → Drop your Image. But you would see that the image does not gets added to a specific cell.
To add image into a cell, you can use the Formula / Syntax : IMAGE(url, [mode], [height], [width]), parameter mode, height and width are optional.
url: Just add the URL of the image should be accessible via HTTP protocol example:http://code2care.org/images/logo.png
mode: This is an optional filed used to resize the image aspect ratio, the default value is set to 1.
1: It will resize the image to fit inside the cell, maintaining aspect ratio.
2: This will stretch or compress the image to fit inside the cell and will ignore aspect ratio.
3: This will leave the image at original size, which may cause cropping.
4: This allows us to set a custom size for the image (setting custom width and height).
Note: This is an optional field, the mode must be set to 4 if custom width and height are used.Example:
height: You can set the height of the image in pixels.
Note: height is an optional field if used mode must be set to 4.
width: You can set the height of the image in pixels.
Note: width is an optional field if used mode must be set to 4.
- Fetch More then 10 Links Per Page in Google Search Result
- 86 Gmail keyboard shortcuts that you may find Advantageous
- How to insert image into Google Sheets cell
- Turn Off Google Analytics intelligence Alert Emails
- Google translate in spreadsheet
- Turning Off Chat in Gmail
- Gmail Error Bad Request Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request
- How to Undo-Revert Sent Email in Google Gmail
- How to remove disable google search blue triangle
- Resolving DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Google Chrome Error
- Page actions are temporarily disabled [Google Search Console Page Crawling]
- Fetch as Google Crawl Error or Redirected Status
- Google Webmaster : An error has occurred. Please try again later
- Possible outages message Google Webmaster tool
- Installation error: INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_MANIFEST_MALFORMED - Android
- Create assets folder in Android Studio - Android-Studio
- Make Android TextView Clickable like Buttons - Android
- Add imports in eclipse shortcut key combinations - Eclipse
- SharePoint error cannot connect to the configuration database - SharePoint
- How to hide quick launch in SharePoint - SharePoint
- MySQL #6 - Error on delete of './my-database/db.opt' (Errcode: 13 - Permission denied) - MySQL
- 11 Weeks of Android Online Sessions-15-Jun-to-28-Aug-2020 - Android
- PHP header location function not called - PHP
- Compare two files in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- AlertDialog with no buttons (just text message) - Android
- How to Save Eclipse console logs in external log file - Eclipse
- How to Enable spellcheck Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Center align text in TextView Android Programming - Android
- ADT Installation Error: requires plug-in org.eclipse.wst.sse.ui - Android