If you want to add an Image to Google Sheets that you can go to Menu → Insert → Image → Drop your Image. But you would see that the image does not gets added to a specific cell.
To add image into a cell, you can use the Formula / Syntax : IMAGE(url, [mode], [height], [width]), parameter mode, height and width are optional.
url: Just add the URL of the image should be accessible via HTTP protocol example:http://code2care.org/images/logo.png
mode: This is an optional filed used to resize the image aspect ratio, the default value is set to 1.
1: It will resize the image to fit inside the cell, maintaining aspect ratio.
2: This will stretch or compress the image to fit inside the cell and will ignore aspect ratio.
3: This will leave the image at original size, which may cause cropping.
4: This allows us to set a custom size for the image (setting custom width and height).
Note: This is an optional field, the mode must be set to 4 if custom width and height are used.Example:
height: You can set the height of the image in pixels.
Note: height is an optional field if used mode must be set to 4.
width: You can set the height of the image in pixels.
Note: width is an optional field if used mode must be set to 4.
- Gmail Error Bad Request Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request
- How to remove disable google search blue triangle
- Fetch as Google Crawl Error or Redirected Status
- Possible outages message Google Webmaster tool
- Fetch More then 10 Links Per Page in Google Search Result
- Google Webmaster : An error has occurred. Please try again later
- Turn Off Google Analytics intelligence Alert Emails
- Google translate in spreadsheet
- How to Undo-Revert Sent Email in Google Gmail
- Page actions are temporarily disabled [Google Search Console Page Crawling]
- How to Disable EditText Keyboard Android App - Android
- Using Document Map in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Word wrap text in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Android read text file from internal storage - Android
- SharePoint installation - Appfabric installation failed because installer MSI returned with error code:1603 - SharePoint
- Calculate Area of Trapezoid - C-Program
- How to Configure Eclipse keymap in IntelliJ IDE - Android-Studio
- Get Button Text onClick Android App - Android
- Pdf Text to Speech option in Mac OS X Preview App - Mac-OS-X
- Android Studio 1.3 beta now Available for Developers - Android-Studio
- Fixing Android unknown error 961 while downloading app - Android
- How to rename package name in Android Studio - Android-Studio
- Notepad++ Editor alternatives for Mac OS X - NotepadPlusPlus
- Share Story Feed on Facebook using URL - Facebook
- How to exclude results from SharePoint Search - SharePoint